+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default It's time to leave him

I have posted about my dp issues before.. Not much has changed its got worse.
    We have been together 51/2 years engaged 3. Started to plan our wedding 3 times always cancelled.
    This time has really threw me. He said a week ago that he would like to get married before bub arrives in march. I said if your serious we would need to plan now. He said he was and to start planning gave me the church he would like the music and the day.
    So I've called the church talked to the rev whom I know told him we wanted to get married as soon as possible. He was happy to do us the 25th feb.
    Now dp has put up walls won't tell me what we can spend if the savings
    Generally putting up do many barriers I'm due in 11 weeks I dont need the stress. I wrote him this email today. He works 3 jobs so I never get to see him to talk.

It is Never is going to be ideal time for us to be married. We are almost always going to have other things to pay for deal with.
    I'm over thinking that is going to,every time I get my hopes up another wall comes up. I over being upset over it.
    Lets just say it's never going to happen and move on from it. I can just be your girlfriend/partner,i'd rather that then thinking someday.

I knew you would have second thoughts about it. It is my fault getting my hopes up. I don't want to talk about it anymore. i just want to forget about it and move on.
    I can deal with never being married but I can't deal with getting my hopes up again.

No response as usual.
    He bought a computer for 3500 for my kids a week ago didn't even flinch handing over that money but to spend money on our wedding he won't part. We have some savings for the kids education he insisted on private school for my son. I said we can't afford it $17000 a year..
    He convinced me we could. He had put aside an extra $10000 for 2 of my kids for whatever they need during the next school year. Seriously who needs to spend that on extras. He won't touch even half to give us a budget wedding with just a few family and friends. I feel useless giving up work last month. I went through ivf for this bub.. He wanted a baby I really didn't. But here I am knocked up want to leave but now can't afford the private school fees for my son he starts in 3 weeks. How embarrassing for him having to return to his school to do year 7. I want to crawl in a hole and never come out. I hate my life I hate that I gave in about school I hate that I'm pregnant. I hate the fact he does not care. I could never ignore him if he told me he was upset and hurt. I could not get in my car and go to work like nothing happened. I want to leave but feel glued.
    Sorry long vent but needed to get it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ((hugs))
    I hope someone here will come along with some practical advice.

Perhaps your son wouldn't mind going back to his old school - does he already have friends there? I went to a private school for year 7 and wish I had stayed with people I already knew.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    do you want to be married or do you want to wedding very different things

working 3 jobs sounds like he has left already

you both need to set aside sometime and have a real talk about what you both really want

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dress was $289
    I'm 71/2 months pregnant and feel huge and it was going to be a effort at 4 weeks to go, he bought it up he wanted it now he gas chickened out If I just wanted a wedding I don't think this would be the ideal time.

I wanted to be his wife, have the same name as him and our unborn child. To be with him only for the rest of my life So answer is no I didn't just want a wedding day..

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub