+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 389
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Yeah you're probably right... Hang on I thought I read somewhere implantation bleeding is around 10ish days or so after o/v or am I wrong???

    But still like I said I've always had a mini bleed when AF was due??? If it's not full flow yet I wreckon you're still in with a chance!


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    You would have read it somewhere I have too. But then some site say different so I stopped googling ha ha. I think sometimes google is out worst enemy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mjayneb For This Useful Post:

    angelsfromheaven  (22-01-2012)

  3. #332
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjayneb View Post
    You would have read it somewhere I have too. But then some site say different so I stopped googling ha ha. I think sometimes google is out worst enemy.
    That is very true re google!!! Lol!! I seen a funny thing on FB the other day of a mother holding a sign that read "google does not have kids". Made me giggle. Lol

    Guys what does a 2nd line but a white one mean is that an inconclusive test??? I seem to get 1 dudd test out of the 3 pack of FRER's everytime dunno how I manage it! :-/



    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  4. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe speaking of google I just googled white lines with FRER tests, evaporative line? Oh well I guess I'm probably on the road to AF paying a visit and time for me to prepare for this and accept it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

  5. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can i join?. im somewhere between 8dpo and 3 or 4d po. No idea really lol but busting to start my poas addiction

  6. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Hehe speaking of google I just googled white lines with FRER tests, evaporative line? Oh well I guess I'm probably on the road to AF paying a visit and time for me to prepare for this and accept it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    I believe I will be joining you tomorrow more spotting today but more persistent and AF cramping.

  7. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpsmurf View Post
    Can i join?. im somewhere between 8dpo and 3 or 4d po. No idea really lol but busting to start my poas addiction
    Welcome and good luck.

  8. #337
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,880
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked
    522
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    Omg! Things are going well hun if no AF yet!! I have my fingers crossed!!!

    I've got the achey booby thing happening too! But I can get that just before my period anyway so not reading too much into it!

    I really hope you're pregnant!


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Sounding so positive!
    Thanks ladies! I have butterflies and I cant stop thinking that Im pregnant. But I keep getting AF type cramps and I keep checking for her and shes not here. Is period pain a symptom of pregnancy? I was tempted to test this morning but Im holding out cos the cramps feel like AF is coming. Im kind of nervous about it I really dont want AF to show up Ill be so disappointed. Keeping my fingers crossed!

  9. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Thanks ladies! I have butterflies and I cant stop thinking that Im pregnant. But I keep getting AF type cramps and I keep checking for her and shes not here. Is period pain a symptom of pregnancy? I was tempted to test this morning but Im holding out cos the cramps feel like AF is coming. Im kind of nervous about it I really dont want AF to show up Ill be so disappointed. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    I can't answer your question but I just wanted to ask do you normally have a long LP as I think I seen that you said you were 17 DPO which I think by now implantation would well and truly have occurred if you are UTD. As I read today it usually occurs between 6-12 days.

    Fingers tightly crossed for you.

  10. #339
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    284
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Thanks ladies! I have butterflies and I cant stop thinking that Im pregnant. But I keep getting AF type cramps and I keep checking for her and shes not here. Is period pain a symptom of pregnancy? I was tempted to test this morning but Im holding out cos the cramps feel like AF is coming. Im kind of nervous about it I really dont want AF to show up Ill be so disappointed. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Definitely was a symptom for me!! I had shocking AF type cramps the day before I got my BFP. I had them for a dew days after too. Now I just get sharp twinges when I cough and stuff.
    Goodluck testing I hope u get lucky:-)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayles321 For This Useful Post:

    starflame  (22-01-2012)

  12. #340
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayles321 View Post
    Definitely was a symptom for me!! I had shocking AF type cramps the day before I got my BFP. I had them for a dew days after too. Now I just get sharp twinges when I cough and stuff.
    Goodluck testing I hope u get lucky:-)
    Did you get spotting this time around? I know you mentioned you had with other pregnancies.


 

Similar Threads

  1. How much has changed since the start of the start of last century?
    By Mod-pegasus in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 10:27
  2. Where do we start?
    By Anjalee in forum IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 17:37
  3. Don't know where to start!
    By Mod-Zeddie in forum Naming Days, Christenings & Baptisms
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 06:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IUI QueryNon-IVF fertility assistance
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
Brisbane northwest private hospital obsPregnancy & Birth General Chat
Birth marksGeneral Health
MKRGeneral Chat
What are our chances??pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›