Closed Thread
Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Chats I think the fact you've finally ovulated is enough in itself to get you excited!
    I had my bloods this morning too. I usually call at 2pm for my results but they called me a little earlier and left a voicemail saying that my progesterone levels are good so I should get AF next weekend. If not, to give them a call to make an appt for a pregnancy test. The wait continues... Atleast we're both halfway there!

Quote Originally Posted by Chats View Post

By the way, I've been suffering from lower abdominal pain and swelling. I'm a bit worried if I have OHSS... my E2 level is super high, too.
    Have you mentioned this to the FS office? Hopefully the pains and bloating are a good sign for you but if you are worried about OHSS, maybe it's working getting a check?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chats  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenfairy, My fingers are crossed for you that it is implantation bleeding. How much longer until you can test?
    Last edited by GBA85; 20-07-2012 at 13:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm out already ladies. Bloods this morning indicated that I ovulated a few days ago and somehow we missed it. Heartbroken.

Pretty sure I'm going to stop the baby race at this point because if I feel this horrid from just ovulating early, imagine how I'd be if I went all the way through and was negative or (god forbid) miscarried. After over 2 and a half years of disappointments I think enough is enough.

Going to see FS on Tuesday so will try to have my mind firmly made up by then and tell him I've decided to call it quits.

I admire you ladies so much for forging ahead with it all but I'm just not strong enough. Hubby doesn't sound impressed or even like he believes me but time will tell I suppose.

Good luck to everyone still in the midst of a cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear KarmaJane. It's such an emotional time and I can see where you're coming from. I've almost just called it quits a few times but I want this so much and I know that if I stop now, I'll still really want a baby in 6 months time and I'll be disappointed that we'd stopped treatment. If it wasn't for that, I would have definitely given up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Some of you might remember my story, but there is a lot of new people here now...
    A few months back i was part of this thread, but decided to have a break and move on...

My story...done 3 cycles of clomid and one cycle on puregon, then had a break and changed my FS. With the new FS one one more cycle of clomid at 150mg and that did nothing for me. ATM i am on provera to bring on my AF so that i can start my injections again. I will be starting on 75IU on day 3

Thought i pop in and introduce myself and be part of this great thread.

Talk to you all later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Babydust, fingers crossed for you this time around!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    Yay Chats I think the fact you've finally ovulated is enough in itself to get you excited!

I had my bloods this morning too. I usually call at 2pm for my results but they called me a little earlier and left a voicemail saying that my progesterone levels are good so I should get AF next weekend. If not, to give them a call to make an appt for a pregnancy test. The wait continues... Atleast we're both halfway there!

Have you mentioned this to the FS office? Hopefully the pains and bloating are a good sign for you but if you are worried about OHSS, maybe it's working getting a check?
    Thank you Becca (sorry for my late response), I am still excited, and anxious. Especially because this is my first TWW, I don't know what to expect (doesn't mean that this is my first cycle. I've failed with Clomid and hMG many times). When I feel something different, I wonder if it means something good or bad....or just due to hCG injections (such as, nipple pain, headache, constipation, discharge, drowsiness, feeling of weariness, etc).

Regarding my abdominal pain, yes, I did consult FS, and was told that it should be OHSS but not too severe because if it’s really severe, I wouldn't be able to sit still or eat. And actually, it got little better over the weekend. Thank you Becca!

Anyway, I'm still getting by! Does everyone usually do a pregnancy test at home before seeing doc? Yesterday I couldn't help buying one and it is sitting in my drawer! I know I should wait at least until this weekend though (today is my 9 DPO).
    Last edited by Chats; 23-07-2012 at 09:26. Reason: spelling error

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Chats - how exciting that you ovulated!

Couple of things happening recently for me, so wasn't able to update.
    Currently on day 39 of Puregon injection, dose increased to 175 on Friday. Scan on Friday showed a follicle of size about 10 - not sure if it will even grow. Another scan tomorrow to check size.

Also, saw FS on Friday arvo - said that if this cycle is not successful, next step would be IVF. So many things going through our mind - the process, finance...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chats, if you had a trigger shot, there is a chance that could cause a false positive if you test at home. For this reason, the FS office nurses have told me to wait until this weekend to see if AF comes and if not, go in early next week for a blood test. I have a heap of HPT's at home from before I started the injections so if AF isn't here on the weekend, I'll probablt use one of those but I know I need to keep in mind that if it is positive, it still may not actually be positive..

Faithhope, that your follicle has done some growing when you go for the next scan. And also that this cycle is a successful one for you. Making the decision to have to do IVF would be a very hard one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    Chats, if you had a trigger shot, there is a chance that could cause a false positive if you test at home. For this reason, the FS office nurses have told me to wait until this weekend to see if AF comes and if not, go in early next week for a blood test.
    Becca85, yes, I've heard that hCG could remain in our body for 7-10 days, sometimes up to 14 days. I only used HPT to check if hCG has gone out of my body

By the way, do you all take BBT (Basal Body Temperature) every morning? In the country where I'm from, doctors take BBT quite seriously, and after ovulation (during TTW), the temperature should always keep high, and should never drop for two consecutive days (if it drops one day, it could be due to implantation, but shouldn't for two days).

Well, yesterday and today, my temperature has dropped significantly. I haven't got spotting yet but I think my period will start soon.

I know it's still too early to give up, but I'm so negative and can't help thinking about next plan....could I ask all if you usually have to wait one cycle or longer before starting the next cycle? I'm suffering from OHSS, so I might have to wait for a while