Closed Thread
Page 17 of 124 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rewarding yourself after a failed cycle is a great idea. I have started that the last couple of cycles. Drinking at your wedding & free champagne sounds perfect

Ughhh I feel so uncomfortable - cramps & constant pressure in the uterus! This happens every cycle, some worse than others. When it first started I thought if this is what it feels like to ovulate than I'm glad it hasn't happened all along. But then I realised it didn't feel like this when I was young (pre-conception pill)...this is 1 of the worst side effects for me. Horrible!

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Rewarding yourself after a failed cycle is a great idea. I have started that the last couple of cycles. Drinking at your wedding & free champagne sounds perfect

Ughhh I feel so uncomfortable - cramps & constant pressure in the uterus! This happens every cycle, some worse than others. When it first started I thought if this is what it feels like to ovulate than I'm glad it hasn't happened all along. But then I realised it didn't feel like this when I was young (pre-conception pill)...this is 1 of the worst side effects for me. Horrible!

How's everyone else going?
    Oh I know how you feel right now!! Cramps have gotten so bad!! Feels like terrible period cramps and my tummy is so sensitive and tender!!

This is only my second ovulation ever that I know about so this is what its like!! Haha the first one was worse so I guess I should count my blessings!! I'm not bedridden in agony like the first time!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helloooo...

Speaking of symptoms....since yesterday i have a feeling my ovaries are going to explode!!! I wish i could see what is happening inside LOL

I would have never thought i would go though all this to have a child! Makes me sad, everytime i think about! I have been feeling very low in the last few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so to add to side effects of trigger shot are fluid retention/weight gain and EXTREME tiredness.

However I spoke to the fertility nurse last night and she doesn't think bloating/fluid retention/weight gain is a side effect of the trigger shot? Any other ladies had these side effects? I am very conscious of my weight as I have weigh ins each week and this week I put on 0.7kg, I have been pretty good with food and exercise and actually feel bloated in my belly, almost like AF bloating but not as bad.

Any ladies have any light to shed on these issues I would greatly appreciate it.

I think I am now possibly 2dpo so in the TWW and can't wait until it's over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Ok so to add to side effects of trigger shot are fluid retention/weight gain and EXTREME tiredness.

However I spoke to the fertility nurse last night and she doesn't think bloating/fluid retention/weight gain is a side effect of the trigger shot? Any other ladies had these side effects? I am very conscious of my weight as I have weigh ins each week and this week I put on 0.7kg, I have been pretty good with food and exercise and actually feel bloated in my belly, almost like AF bloating but not as bad.

Any ladies have any light to shed on these issues I would greatly appreciate it.

I think I am now possibly 2dpo so in the TWW and can't wait until it's over!
    Did u have more than one follicle?? That could cause bloating! You ha a few didn't you?
    When I ovulated I had bloating for a few days too, my clinic said that was normal!!..??? Haha xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Ladies, so I finally got my progesterone result and it's 207!! Wholly cow! It's never been that high.

I did take the blood test 2 days later than usual. I just spoke to fs and asked if the booster shot would have effected the progesterone and he says not. It prob means I that I had more than 1 folly pop this time- I had 3 but I thought 2 were no good. So fingers crossed that one of those eggs sticks for once!!!

No wonder I am bloaty/crampy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello

Went to FS this morning, all ready for trigger shot, and was told the follicle STILL isn't ready... Only 13mm so far. So I have go back again next Wednesday for another scan, and keep jabbing in the mean time.

Not the worst news, but very frustrating to be told that the 2nd time this week! Hopefully 3rd time lucky...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girlx how disappointing for you. But it is growing which is good and it should be ok by next Wednesday I think. You r on 75iu now aren't you?

I did a quick google and it could just be the booster that caused the high prog level. Apparently it tells the body to produce more prog, so...not really sure what the results mean now lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Did u have more than one follicle?? That could cause bloating! You ha a few didn't you?
    When I ovulated I had bloating for a few days too, my clinic said that was normal!!..??? Haha xoxo
    Mam83, I had 2 follicles, both on my left ovary. One was 22mm and other 18mm, so both quite mature I think?