Closed Thread
Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm on cd9 of my first round of clomid. I started on cd2-6. I started opk's yesterday and so far no result at all (no lines) not even a negative. Is it true this can happen with pcos? I might try another brand.
    Otherwise have just started to feel some pains, so hoping this is a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Simba124, I have read somewhere that opks might not work for PCOS but I'm not totally sure. Dont think I've ever had a positive Opk come to think of it though. Just out of interest, did u get many side effects from the clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littledove, yes I think iv read somewhere also that opk's dont always work with pcos. Side effects were minimal but have started on 50mg. I did notice that I was quite irritable and had occasional hot flushes. I took it at night which seemed to help are you currently on any medication? I think I read u were hoping to start soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm hoping to start some meds this coming week! FS appointment on tuesday... Fairly excited although slightly nervous about all the side effects, seems like most people experience them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope they get you started little dove! I was put on provera and metformin to start off with - i know I've only just started taking them 3 days ago, but have not had any side affects yet... Not sure how long it would take though? I am sleeping a LOT better the last few days too, but don't know if its due to the meds, or just having that relief that I'm finally moving ahead! And thanks for your kind words in the other forum

We may just become cycle buddies

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Familyplanner- I never ovulated on clomid, but I do know other people who had to increase the dosage one month to the next... any signs of O yet?? I dont know if its relevant but I'm on fsh injectons, and with the same dose I have over and understimulated- its so unpredictable and frustrating. Thinking of you.

Simba- opks never worked for me, i would get random positives and I was not ovulating. I hope you have better luck.

AFM- I'm CD1 today. I got cleared from my car accident to go ahead with this cycle I usually do 23 days of injections to ovulate.... Any cycle buddies out there????

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Familyplanner- I never ovulated on clomid, but I do know other people who had to increase the dosage one month to the next... any signs of O yet?? I dont know if its relevant but I'm on fsh injectons, and with the same dose I have over and understimulated- its so unpredictable and frustrating.

I'm CD1 today. I got cleared from my car accident to go ahead with this cycle I usually do 23 days of injections to ovulate.... Any cycle buddies out there????
    Hey 1xbabyplease!

I started an injections thread the other day, there are a heap of us jabbers there too!!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Support-Thread

I didn't respond to clomid, and got some ikky side effects from it so im onto my first cycle of injections. I had a cycle about 6 years ago where i ovulated, so im excited to start this one.

Just waiting for AF to arrive, was 6 days since the last provera so hopefully any day now. Then i can start with the jabbing!!

How many units were you on? I am starting at 75 cause my FS says the last time i didn't start anything until we increased to 75 so she wants me to start there. Im just paranoid cause i have also heard of women ovulating on 35 one month and then 70 another... Dont want to hyperstimulate, especially now since im on metformin, which i wasn't on the first time!! Ah well shall soon see!!

Good luck with the jabbing!!
    Mam xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease: I am having every symptom under the sun that O is imminent including very nearly positive OPKs, slight cramping, very high cervix and EWCM however I've had all of those symptoms for nearly a week!!

GOD so frustrating! I don't know when to call off the witch hunt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Shackles - I'd love to be cycle buddies

Very excited, my FS appointment is tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1xbabyplease I am CD2 today too!

Not on injectables though, but I predict I will O about CD 16-17 this month. When are you expecting to O??

All the best ladies!!