+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I have a Nanny 2 days a week looking to share in Port Melbourne

I have a fantastic Nanny for the past 2 years and our Wednesday share family has moved away, so we have the capacity to share our Nanny on either Wed or Fri. She is VERY experienced and tertiary qualified in childcare and I have found that her contribution to my son (3 yrs) development has been extraordinary. Please contact me if anyone wants to explore this option.

With thanks - Pat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Pat - I don't live in Port Melb but could go via there to drop off/pick up perhaps. What costs and hours are applicable with your nanny? How long have you known her? Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Interested in share nanny

[QUOTE=igodirect;6300192]I have a fantastic Nanny for the past 2 years and our Wednesday share family has moved away, so we have the capacity to share our Nanny on either Wed or Fri. She is VERY experienced and tertiary qualified in childcare and I have found that her contribution to my son (3 yrs) development has been extraordinary. Please contact me if anyone wants to explore this option.

Hi Pat I am interested in getting more information on your share nanny option in Port Melb. I live in Prahran and work in the city so this could work quite well. I have a very cruisy, relaxed 9 month old son. I have not returned to work yet until i find the right care for junior. Please respond if you are interested in sharing your nanny with a 9 month old. Thanks Ip

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Port Melb Nanny share

Hi I have employed the current nanny for 18 months and she comes to my house in Port Melb. I currently pay her $22/hr, so a additional share would probably be $14/hr. If you are interested I would get her to contact you directly. You can respond to me on pat@igodirect.com.au