+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lib, I think I'm a fair bit more tired than usual too. Can't imagine being on larger doses (I'm on 125 Gonal F as it's kinda trial and error atm)!

What kind of cycles is everyone on? I'm doing a mild stimulation cycle, just the Gonal f until follicles are big enough then a couple of shots of Orgalutran and then the Ovidrel to finish. My FS gave me some literature about the longer cycles where you take tablets and do nasal sprays etc, does anyone still do that? Curious about everyone's experiences so far...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KarmaJane I hope your dose works for you. I had 13 eggs collected Monday and had six become fertilized by this morning....with potential for more to become fertilized during today. Still have some discomfort from the collection but all in all it was rather painless experience.

Will call again tomorrow to see how they are going. Have to start Crinone jell twice a day from tomorrow and Pregnal (hCG) jabs tomorrow, sat and tues.

Hoping to ET thurs but most likely Sat.

I haven't had the roller-coaster moods everyone seems to talk about....but I guess I still have the TWW to go 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Karma Jane and fellow forum members,

I start my injections tomorrow, start off with 300 Gonal f and then start on Cetrotide and I am sure there is a spray at some stage of the cycle, plus some pills.

I'm pretty nervous about it all, this is my first IVF cycle. Trying to stay positive and focussed.

Is anyone in Toowoomba going through IVF at the moment?? I'm pretty new to town and don't know many people, it would be good to find someone else going through this locally. I haven't told anyone about this, apart from my close family and friends (who live miles away) so it's good to be able to share in this forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 8 embies now with four dividing like crazy 😊 looks like Saturday will be ET day....I'm soooo excited!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lib! Awesome news, that one of those 8 will be born in 9 months or so I'm hoping I can be at least half as lucky.

Welcome Range, your IVF cycle sounds intense! I'm in my first cycle too so I know how insane it can all seem. Even if you can't find someone nearby to talk to, you can always vent to all of us! I'm unfortunately a bit of a bigmouth and can't really hide when I'm feeling crappy so almost everyone knows that we're trying IVF atm

AFM: ANOTHER ultrasound this morning. Still no further along as far as the 2 follicles at 11 (one of them is 11.9 so I'm told). But we DO have another few coming along at 8-9. Heading back on Friday morning. Hoping FS will boost me up to 150 on the Gonal so we can get things moving.

Question: If you only have a couple of follicles at suitable size, is that all they drain for eggs? Or do they collect from the smaller ones too? Sorry to sound silly, new to this all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lib
    Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just found this thread. DH and I are new to IVF this year and am currently waiting for AF to arrive to start on agonist cycle with Dr Watson at QFG in Brisbane.

Thanks everyone for sharing and look forward to sharing this journey with you all!

S xo

Range: I'm located about 2 hours from Toowoomba in SE Qld and sometimes visit tba for work. We are IVFing in brisbane because thats were DH sperm are frozen! Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never mind. Follicles were weird because apparently I've already ovulated. So that's it for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PrincessPud, I went to Dr Watson when I was in Brisbane last year, changed because I moved to Tbr. How cold are his hands!!

I completely stuffed up today and was in a world of tears, I was supposed to wait 3 days before I started my second injection and was so fixated by it and nervous about it I thought it was only 2 so I took it today. I totally freaked out and started balling as I thought it would stuff up my cycle and I would have to start all over again, but thankfully, no harm done, just a needle for nothing!!

So much to think about, remember and hope for. I'm exhausted and I am only 3 days in.........I think Im in for a world of hurt. I'm sure I will get used to it.

First scan is on Monday, can someone tell me what the first scan is all about and what I can expect to find out on this one??

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane so sorry to hear about your follies...hopefully next time it will work right 😔

Range the first scan should be to see how your follies are going so they know how many and how soon collection might be.

I go in for my ET in the morning, already had to get a bigger bra cup due to all these hormones they pump in me....and my face is like my teen years again 😝