+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littleray great news about the EPU ! I hope you feel better very soon . Are you having a few days off in the lead up to the transfer ? I hated that sore feeling .. And waiting around to hear the fertilisation rate doesn't help I imagine . Get lots of rest xx can't wait to hear how the Transfer goes .

Motherwillbe how are u going? I am sure you betas must be rising nicely and is it time for the scan ? Wishing you lots of positive vibes for you and your little bean

Me: not much happening still waiting to see my FS my appt is next week . I am close to ovulation time and I am really hoping for a normal cycle this one . I also went to an acupuncture appt . I am planning to do acu during my FEt . If nothing else it is for relaxation as I got so wired up last cycle . Don't want to feel like that again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

A little ray good luck with your transfer I hope u get lots of nice embys. I was an anxious ball of nerves hanging on every call about my eggs. The day of my bt I couldn't concentrate on anything. Unless u go through this process it's hard for others to realize.

Lillac I have heard good things about acupuncture. I hope it works for u. Are u having your fet this cycle?

Afm I'm well apart from a head cold I got yesterday. Have had a few days where the thought of food makes me feel I'll and my boobs are still painful. My scan will be 24 may. Can't wait to confirm all Is ok.

Baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, I have 2 embies on board as of late afternoon today. Trying so hard to be upbeat and positive, but I don't know why, I'm really flat about it. Just expecting another failure. I need a good slap! DH walked out really positive saying this is the one, and I just mumbled let's just wait and see..... I did howver put a top on DD today which says "Lucky". Even FS noticed, so let's hope it brings us some luck. Am determined to try and rest a bit more this time.... hard to do with a little one, but am going to do my damndest.

Motherwillbe, hope that cold is disappearing fast

Lilac, did you find the accupuncture relaxing? I envy people that enjoy it. I couldn't stand it. I was so frustrated that it didn't relax me, it just hurt and made me very uncomfortable damn it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi a little ray - how is the 2 ww going? When is your bt? I bet u are counting down the days.

Lillac I have been thinking of u also how are things going with u?

Asf I have my 7 week scan on thurs this week. I still feel like I can't get too excited until I hear that heart beat and know we are tracking ok. I have not been able to shake this cold. Has turned into a chest infection now!! Had thurs and fri off work and still didn't make a difference.

Anyway I hope u ladies are well. Would love to hear an update from u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    i haven't been on BB at all lately as not much is happening with me .

Littleray wow you are double PUPO!!!!! That is so exciting for you.. How are you feeling and Any POAS yet??? You are lucky your FS agreed to two embies.. How did that come about?

Motherwillbe I hope you recover well from your illness but I think no matter what you are heading towards seeing a little heartbeat this week . It will be an amazing feeling . All the best for the scan.

Me: I think I will have a long cycle this month . They are long every month but so far I haven't really established that I Ov'ed this cycle ... So disappointing .. I have FS appt this week so will have another update at the end of the week x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac I'm sorry that u have such a long wait. The waiting around is the worst part of it all. I noticed on another thread that I'm also on u are with ivfa like me! I do have a lot of confidence in them so I know ur bfp is just around the corner.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey there, yes the waiting is by far the worst thing. give me an injection any day!!!
    I noticed that too that you are with IVFA. For some unknown reason I thought you may have lived interstate!
    I have heard all about prof Chapman and his magic. He got my friend pregnant through ivf and he delivered another friend's two babies. Will you be going through him for obstetrics?
    I stuck with FS who i was seeing from the women's hospital and I don't regret it all, despite the BFN.
    I agree with you - i have a lot of faith in IVFA too and hopefully will bring me good luck in the future

let us know how the scan goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Motherwillbe, Lilac,

Motherwillbe, only a few more days and you will see that lovely little heartbeat. It's such a wonderful feeling when you finally see that little sign of life. Brought tears to mine and DHs eyes. DH hugged the FS who was a bit taken aback. It wise quite funny. . Look forward to hearing how it all goes for you.

Lilac, agreed... waiting definately sucks. Hope the time somehow flies for you. With respect to having 2 embies put back, when you're an old fart like me, it's not an issue. They give you the option of one or two as your chances of falling pregnant are lower so they try and help increase your chances by putting two back, but no more than two at my clinic.

As foe my 2ww, I'm going a little stir crazy. Am 10dpo today, but don't bother testing before 12dpo as I have never had a BFP result any earlier. Only 2 more sleeps.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little ray I hope u get ur bfp. Each day seems like a year during the 2 ww!

Lillac prof chapman is great. I'm going to speak to him on thurs about obstetrics care but at this point I'm thinking I'm going to go public. There was 2 other obstetricians referred to me but as I'm due 11 jan both are on Christmas holidays. I can't c the point paying so much $$ when I won't even have the dr I want at my delivery. The rpa is my local public hospital and I'm sure they'll be ok.

If anyone has advice on public or private please let me know

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherwillbe For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittleray, i would be going crazy too by now. 2 sleeps may as well be an eternity! I can't wait to hear your outcome. this could be the lucky one. Then we would have 2 elonva successes on this thread...yay!! and you will finally be expecting your little second miracle

Motherwillbe, oh wow you are having a New Years baby!! that is lovely.
    I don't know much about the private vs public debate but I hear great things about RPA. My SIL had her 3 children there as a public patient. They have the birth centre there too. She loved it.
    I always thought id go public if i were pregnant but lately i have been thinking that because my baby may take an undisclosed time to create, perhaps i will feel more comfortable with my own OB. Plus the hospital i'd like to go to is outside my zoned area......however all these are hypotheticals. first i must get pregnant!!!!