+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My progress.. :(

To those of you that have supported me over the past 12 months... I thought I would update you all. As previously advised, DH semen results came back with poor abnormal sperm morphology of 91%... after the longest 6 week wait to get into the FS.... We have just been advised we have a 1% chance we will naturally fall pregnant... And that basically IVF is our only chance - it's fair to say we are fairly devastated as we are not really finically in a position to start...
    I guess the positive is that he said my body and ovulation is good and because we are young we have a good chance!! :-)
    Looks like I'll be moving over to the IVF thread but will still pop in here to see how everyone is going!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - I'm not going to lie, thats pretty crappy news. But at least now you have the answers you were looking for and can start saving to make your dream come true. Like the FS said, you are young so that is excellent news. And your body is doing everything it should which will make the whole IVF process that little bit easier. Take care of yourself xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry to hear that news. I'm sure that there are people on here who have had similar situations who may be able to provide some better advice, just wanted to say that I hope it works out and now you can at least concentrate your energies in the right area.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoo Baby For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC: So sorry to hear this. I truly hope that one day when you are in the financial position and the time is right that you are blessed with a baby that you both desire. Take care & wishing you all the very best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support
    DH and I are hoping to find the money by April :-) heroes hoping it doesn't take long :-)
    BB - you're right & I believe in what your saying, I've heard it happen before & also the fs even said it's happened.... We have decided to accept it for what it is & hopefully it might happen before starting IVF & if not then IVF it is... We want this, I'm scared but ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support
    DH and I are hoping to find the money by April :-) heroes hoping it doesn't take long :-)
    BB - you're right & I believe in what your saying, I've heard it happen before & also the fs even said it's happened.... We have decided to accept it for what it is & hopefully it might happen before starting IVF & if not then IVF it is... We want this, I'm scared but ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    oh MARTCC I am so sorry you recieved bad news from your FS. You have such a beautiful attitude about everything, a true woman of strength and tenacity. I cannot wait for the day that you announce a BFP, whether that be through IVF or naturally. Never give up! We will all be here for you through the journey as well. Bring on April, huh?!?

You will be in my thoughts and prayers xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks cheeky... I'm off to bed - I'm so emotionally drained... Going over the the figures... Learning I have to face one of my biggest fears (needles) apparently you have to give YOURSELF one everyday... Wondering how I'll cope when I can't even watch someone on tv get a jab

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun, Sorry that you had bad news from the FS... I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said. So Good luck with your next journey, hoping it's a relatively short one. I hate needles too, I'm sure you will overcome that fear and be jabbing yourself silly in no time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chubby bunny For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Thanks cheeky... I'm off to bed - I'm so emotionally drained... Going over the the figures... Learning I have to face one of my biggest fears (needles) apparently you have to give YOURSELF one everyday... Wondering how I'll cope when I can't even watch someone on tv get a jab
    Oh honey! I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through. But you're a strong women and I'm sure you'll find the strength to even give yourself needles! Maybe get DH to help? I wish there was something more I could do to help! If you ever need anything, even a shoulder to cry on, I'm only a email away! xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (10-01-2012)