+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    Do we have to lay blame? Can't we just say it was a accident . We spend so much time in life finding someone or something to blame ( not just parents though for example the Brisbane floods they spent millions trying to blame someone ! That money could've been used to rebuild lots of homes )
    I agree with this!! Unless it was intentional, then is there really anyone to blame? I don't think so.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I agree with most of you and at the end of the day, the caregiver would usually blame themselves with the what ifs, and the loss of a child is enough, putting unnecessary blame is not fair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I agree with this!! Unless it was intentional, then is there really anyone to blame? I don't think so.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I agree with most of you and at the end of the day, the caregiver would usually blame themselves with the what ifs, and the loss of a child is enough, putting unnecessary blame is not fair
    I agree with not having to find fault or lay blame, but just because something isn't intentional doesn't mean it's not negligent.