+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Once he hits 18kg, we HAS to be in a H harness or lapsash seat belt. 5pt harness wont hold past 18kg.
    What's a h harness? And is a lapash just a seatbelt? Maybe that's what I mean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum22 View Post
    What's a h harness? And is a lapash just a seatbelt? Maybe that's what I mean
    Lapsash belt is the same as the front seat belts. H harness is a harness in the shape of a H, used when a lapsash belt isnt an option.

Have a look here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tt

Thanks
    Reviews
    having recently done some investigation into booster seats i would recommend the sns hi liner with h harness (i have been told by a sales lady they hold up to 32kg) the hi liner does not rate on weight rather height it has 2 markers a min and max height. we have ds in a sns maxi rider, dd1 in sns meridian and dd2 sns unity cap. so will be purchasing sns hi liner once dd 2 reaches 8kg (she is 7mths and only 7kg). the seat is also quite narrow which helps when you have 3 passengers in the rear.
    HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by east2westmum View Post
    having recently done some investigation into booster seats i would recommend the sns hi liner with h harness (i have been told by a sales lady they hold up to 32kg) the hi liner does not rate on weight rather height it has 2 markers a min and max height. we have ds in a sns maxi rider, dd1 in sns meridian and dd2 sns unity cap. so will be purchasing sns hi liner once dd 2 reaches 8kg (she is 7mths and only 7kg). the seat is also quite narrow which helps when you have 3 passengers in the rear.
    HTH
    A high liner wont hold a 8kg child, its doesnt have a 5pt harness which is needed till 18kg. If you have the use of a lapsash belt, you dont need a H harness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    A high liner wont hold a 8kg child, its doesnt have a 5pt harness which is needed till 18kg. If you have the use of a lapsash belt, you dont need a H harness.
    yes i understand that my ds (who is 4.5yrs) will go into the hi liner dd1 (2.5yrs) into the maxi rider and dd2 into the meridian. having re-read my post i should have explained that...sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by east2westmum View Post
    HTH
    So I've been doing heaps of research, apparently the h harnesses are not as safe as the lap lash seatbelt. I'll explain more later or just refer to a different page