+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick update to let you know how I went today at my scan and bt. I am still in shock - all good!!! Having EPU on Monday, still cant believe I have made it this far. FS says not to get hopes up, as isnt sure how many or how good the eggies will be, but again just happy to make it this far, especially since I was convinced it was going to be cancelled again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Well after the courier 'lost' our progesterone yesterday, I think I nearly lost it. But it was found and delivered one day late but still in time for ET. I'm still jabbing and pill popping and am getting very excited to have my US on monday. If my lining is as thick as it should be I will be right on track for transfer on Friday!! I'm so excited and feeling really positive about this one.
    Good luck to you all where ever you may be in your cycle

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bronte72,

Looks as though you and I are cycling together, I too have scan/bloods on puregon monday and hopefully EPU on friday. We are also on the same dose of FSH although i am using 450ui & orgalutran 250ui ( also antagonist ) crossed for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, im on my 2ww, can anyone tell me with the crinone gel, ive been using it since monday and twice this week i have some sort of discharge, the first time was like white wet little clumps of paper and this morning the same but it had but of brown bits in it, sorry to be so honest and graphic but im just wondering does this anything negative?????? Any response will help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubba,
    That is very normal for the crinone gel, little clumps will start coming out on its own its looks sorta like cottage cheese, it looks awful but is normal i have to wear liners while using crinone. But you must remember to let it come out on its own, I thought there would be a huge build up and should have a clean out every few days in the shower, although FS told me not too as the gel coats your cervix and when the gel has finished its job it will start to come out. And its even more gross using presseries. As for the brown bits the crinone can sometimes thin the cervix causing some light irritation spotting or brownish discharge. If you are at all worried contact your FS. But i experienced everything that you are experiencing now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaseandalyson For This Useful Post:

hubba  (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx Jasonandalyson so much, just thought it might not have worked. How are you going in your cycle?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hubba View Post
    Thanx Jasonandalyson so much, just thought it might not have worked. How are you going in your cycle?????
    Hi Hubba,
    I am day 6 of injections now and not feeling a thing although I have never felt anything while jabbing. BT & Scan on monday to see how I am going and how many follies. I just pray that this time I get some to freeze. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jasonandalyson, Im 6 days into my 2ww, i got no frozen ones either, i was devastated, lets hope we dont need frosties and the freshies work.

I dont feel anything either, have so many ups and downs wish i had like really early morning sickness or something to give me a sign if it has worked lol.

Good luck on Monday, hope you get loads of follies with nice strong eggs

Why IVF for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hubba View Post
    Jasonandalyson, Im 6 days into my 2ww, i got no frozen ones either, i was devastated, lets hope we dont need frosties and the freshies work.

I dont feel anything either, have so many ups and downs wish i had like really early morning sickness or something to give me a sign if it has worked lol.

Good luck on Monday, hope you get loads of follies with nice strong eggs

Why IVF for you?
    Hubba I have just sent you a private message with my huge story LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    afternoon ladies!

out of 8 eggs collected, 7 were matured and 6 fertilized overnight! I am so happy! another step closer to my BFP. they all make it to Wednesday for ET!

Hey Alison- I think every step in this cycle will shock us one way or the other.. We just have to be prepared and hope for the best! It is hard in staying positive but at the same time not keeping our hopes too high.. and there is no precise way on how to do that! lol.

hey Bonbonn and jase..I'll be thinking of you on Friday! I wish you goodluck on your EPU! I am still recovering from my EPU yesterday and still feeling a bit bloated..I can say drinking lots of water and eating fruits high in fibre helps a lot!

AFM- goodluck to everyone where ever you are!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peejay27 For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (11-02-2012)