+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling down

Well 30 mins into the new year and I have already spent 10 of it having a cry to DH. This time last year I was really hoping 2011 would bring me a baby as we had already been trying since may 2010. Another year later and I still can't get pregnant and am beginning to lose hope of ever having baby number 2 . i keep telling myself at least I have one beautiful DD so I should just be happy and get over it but I can't. I Desperatly want another baby but that doesn't mean I love my DD any less. But the aching for a baby is just as strong ( actually stronger after TTC for so long) as it was when TTC DD. I feel like a failure that I can't give my husband another child ( the fertility issues are all me) and that I can't give DD a sibling. This morning DD was giving me a cuddle and she says ' I want a baby sister' . I Just feel so depressed about it. It shouldn't be this difficult to get pregnant , every month I think surely this is the month and it never is. AF arrived today and it is just all too much at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of hugs coming your way. Cycle 10 failed for me today so I really do feel your pain. Try and see the positive that a new year leads to new possibility. Cry it all out with dh and give you dd an extra few hugs. Wishing you lots of baby dust for success soon.

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I do hope 2012 brings you a BFP... I know I am dying to get one!!! We are trying for our first and I just thought It would be slightly easier now naive was I!!!

I think this time of year is hardest with all the family festivities happening, be kind to yourself though, it's ok to be sad... but try and stay happy, if only for your mental health!!

Wishing you tons of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words ladies. It makes it even harder that my sister in law is due to have her 2nd bun any day now, and two of my friends are two within the next 8 weeks both with their 2nd babies . Im happy for them but when they are close to giving birth and I'm not even pregnant and started TTC before any of them it just hits home that it may jog happen for me.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo! Yes I know that feeling, I have a friend about to pop, one that's just announced she's UTD and while I am happy for them I am so so envious that It's not me...I worry that It will never happen...I'm being over dramatic, we have only been trying 5 months (and not super hard)

I guess the positive is that you are still young? lol like you wanna here that!! Sorry...If you don't mind my asking, what are your fertility issues? No drama's if you don't feel like getting in to it at this hour!

Big

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the whole problem , I have ' unexplained secondary infertility , VERY frustrating! I am on FSH injections but not allowed to take them over dec/jan as my fertility clinic is closed and they don't like you to take fertility drugs without being monitored.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has had a spern analysis done thigh and has VERY high levels of healthy motile sperm so it's not him. Doesn't surprise me that he has such high testosterone though . Some men get a 5 o' clock shadow, my DH gets a 10 mins after he has shaved shadow lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always joke that if DP tried he could push out a beard in a minute, when he comes home from work it looks like he hasn't had a shave...He actually got in trouble at work once for being unshaven...He was like "but I had a shave this morning" lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jez,
    I had the exact same feeling today...so I came and decided to join the forum...
    TTC for 1 year and paying through the nose for doctors that haven't done anything...
    Somedays I just feel like dropping all contact with the outside world and living in a bubble...DH doesn't fully understand...here is hoping that 2012 is a better year for us both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i know exactly how you guys feel. this time last year, after a year and a half trying to conceive, wow, i was pregnant. then 3 weeks into January, bam, found out little nemo was an ectopic. honestly, my world came crashing down.

so now i'm 2 1/2 years still without nothing. a friend of mine has just had her 3rd little one. and she only started trying a month or two before me. so i completely understand.

i too have the 'unexplained infertility'. i was never tested before clomid, but for 3 months on clomid - all ovulated - no pregnancy.

i just know how you feel. its gutwreching. hard. painful.

my fiance is always telling me it'll happen when it happens... it's just so freaking frustrating waiting for that moment.