+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,171
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I forget what the nights of having a baby are like. I was up 6 times last night gettting various drinks and stopping crying with my 4yr old.

    At one point there were tears for a good 20mins as he didnt like our bed, he wanted to sleep in nanas and pops bed like we did the previous night as they went away and i wanted a better sleep.

    I would of been ok with it IF these periods didnt keep me awake for more than 10mins at a time.

    I am so tired right now. I cant get mum to take him to the park today like planned either as she has just gone back to bed in loads of pain.

    Hope you all get a good night sleep soon

    Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    311
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    How was your night Clucky?

    DS2 only woke twice, yay!

    My exciting plans for 2012 - travelling to Europe
    My most amazing moment of 2011 was the birth of DS.

    What about you ?
    Was up every 1-1.5hrs with DS2... But DS1 used to be the same so it'll pass

    Yay for traveling to Europe! Where are you going? We went in 2010 and DS1 loved it

    As for me... Plans for this year: Lose 8kg and therefore fit into my pre baby pants get involved in the local home schooling groups and provide an awesome home school kindy year for DS1... And save up to go to Bali next year
    As for 2011... Ditto, the birth of DS2

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    311
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I forget what the nights of having a baby are like. I was up 6 times last night gettting various drinks and stopping crying with my 4yr old.
    That sounds like a very rough night. I hope you get a great sleep tonight

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,171
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    That sounds like a very rough night. I hope you get a great sleep tonight
    Well we have had our second wake up for the night. The first was fkr a drink. Normally he woukd have a few bottles to access water from but i dont like leaving water bottles everywhere at my parents as i would hate for him to spill it somewhere even though its just water.

    The most recent wake uo he was crying as he didnt mean to fall asleep when we were watching david attenbourgh as he fell asleep first 5mins. I explained sleeping is good as he can grow up but he thinks if he grows up he wont get presents and cant play with his toys. That convo happens on a regular basis lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,530
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked
    1,526
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Well we have had our second wake up for the night. The first was fkr a drink. Normally he woukd have a few bottles to access water from but i dont like leaving water bottles everywhere at my parents as i would hate for him to spill it somewhere even though its just water.

    The most recent wake uo he was crying as he didnt mean to fall asleep when we were watching david attenbourgh as he fell asleep first 5mins. I explained sleeping is good as he can grow up but he thinks if he grows up he wont get presents and cant play with his toys. That convo happens on a regular basis lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    What about sleep is good so he can have energy for playing with his toys.

    We've been up for over 2 hours here and DS is still awake.

  6. #16
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,629
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,496
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckySC View Post
    Was up every 1-1.5hrs with DS2... But DS1 used to be the same so it'll pass

    Yay for traveling to Europe! Where are you going? We went in 2010 and DS1 loved it

    As for me... Plans for this year: Lose 8kg and therefore fit into my pre baby pants get involved in the local home schooling groups and provide an awesome home school kindy year for DS1... And save up to go to Bali next year
    As for 2011... Ditto, the birth of DS2
    We're off to Italy, France, Poland, Czech R & Austria

    Ooh Bali! What part of Bali are you visiting? Have been a few times!

    Good luck with your weight loss goal & homeschooling

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    311
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    We're off to Italy, France, Poland, Czech R & Austria

    Ooh Bali! What part of Bali are you visiting? Have been a few times!

    Good luck with your weight loss goal & homeschooling
    You'll have an amazing time. How long are you going for? Travel is awesome

    Still deciding which areas of Bali. Any advice on nice places? Would be grateful! Also areas/beaches that are child friendly PM me if you like.

    Likewise if I can give you any advice re Italy etc. Have been a couple of times to quite a few areas

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,171
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    What about sleep is good so he can have energy for playing with his toys.

    We've been up for over 2 hours here and DS is still awake.
    Tried that too several several times. He only listens to what he wants to lol. He was up bright and early again this morning.

    Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    311
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Tried that too several several times. He only listens to what he wants to lol. He was up bright and early again this morning.

    Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    Sounds like my DS1... But he then walks around saying he's tired, but getting super cranky when I suggest anything daft like actually resting


 

Similar Threads

  1. First (and only!) night away from bf baby - express or ff?
    By loop in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-11-2012, 01:14
  2. First (and only!) night away from bf baby -express or ff
    By loop in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-11-2012, 11:31
  3. Looking for baby in the night
    By starla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 06:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›