+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 2 DPO ish and i can't wait to test!!! keen much??? Oh and i'm symptom spotting to the max!!!! Hope i'm not alone in being like this

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tested today and bfn as I presumed its funny how first time you blink a d your pregnant but second time round seems to take for ever!
    I feel for those ladies trying for 12 months plus, I have only being trying for almost 3 months now and I am fed up of seeing negatives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    So tested today and bfn as I presumed its funny how first time you blink a d your pregnant but second time round seems to take for ever!
    I feel for those ladies trying for 12 months plus, I have only being trying for almost 3 months now and I am fed up of seeing negatives
    Know exactly how you feel! How many DPO are you? I'm 10dpo today. I'm refusing to test until 14dpo now, although I have a strong feeling I'm out for this month also.
    I've only been TTC for 4 months but GP will be putting me on Metformin if I can't fall by myself in the next 2 cycles.
    Last edited by brooke88(mum2b09); 07-01-2012 at 07:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mum2b09 I am also either 10 or 11 dpo, but I also feel I am out this month not one single symptom other than a spotty face and moodiness and think that is more AF symptom than pregnancy.
    Fingers crossed you fall in the next two months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks, I only have normal AF symptoms too.
    Who would think it would be so hard to get pregnant???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join too! I'm about 6dpo I think. If I did O. I think I just started using opks to late and missed the surge. We weren't going to be trying until May but I changed my mind and convinced DH but I'm on my first proper cycle after having implanon removed, plus I'm breastfeeding so who knows.

Yesterday I had lots of twinges so hopefully that was implantation

I don't know how long I can hold out to poas, I'm pretty bad! I get my ICs from eBay, the seller is inpregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mum2alex1 & mum2b09... I think I'm the same... No symptoms & only bfn's on HPTs might have to start focusing on next month now

Hi mezmerised, welcome! that you get your BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after saying zero symptoms today I stated cramping and just noticed when I was drying myself my nipples are a bit sore/sensitive. So that makes moody, spotty, crampy and soreness. I am sure if I put that into google it would come up with AF due but I am hoping they could also be pregnancy signs! I would be at the moment 10-11dpo.
    But I also just discovered I only have one IC and one FRER let in my stash so will need to one have to hold out testing till next week and two restock my stash!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after saying zero symptoms today I stated cramping and just noticed when I was drying myself my nipples are a bit sore/sensitive. So that makes moody, spotty, crampy and soreness. I am sure if I put that into google it would come up with AF due but I am hoping they could also be pregnancy signs! I would be at the moment 10-11dpo.
    But I also just discovered I only have one IC and one FRER let in my stash so will need to one have to hold out testing till next week and two restock my stash!!!
    I just googled it for you and it came up with pregnancy symptoms.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    This will be my 13th month of TTC #1. It gets very disheartening but i find i don't test now until AF is due or the day after. Saves a bit of money