+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 144 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    nturnbull1 - I would've thought DTD each of the 3 days should be appropriate. It's when you're not sure when you're ovulating that you wouldn't DTD every day. For example, If I thought I was Oing somewhere in the next week we'd DTD probably every second day. IYKWIM. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CustardLily View Post
    I just saw a car's number plate that said BFP... Im sure all the clouds will be shaped like positive FRER's today...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Quote Originally Posted by jbish View Post
    How funny I saw a car with number plate bfp too! Perhaps it's a sign lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I saw one that was UTD!
    Hahaha!! This made me laugh so hard!!! Could be a sign that were all going TTC crazy??? I see BFP and UTD and TTC number plates all the time.. it is a sign!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for all the beautiful support.

So tomorrow morning will be 24hrs since injection....I was thinking of DTD tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night then one the following night which will be the next 3 days (sorry TMI). Or do you think the morning one tomorrow making it twice in 1 day is a bit OTT? I don't want to wear down his swimmers either so maybe once a day is ok?

Who would have thought it would be this "planned" (and complicated!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nturnbull 1 - I think everyday would be good. Every 12 hours the sperm should replenish lol! I think it's good to also mix up when you do it ie. not just at night. I have fallen pregnant twice from daytime sex. Timing is everything! Good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2MissA For This Useful Post:

nturnbull1  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have read somewhere (might even be on BH) that doing it more than once a day can decrease sperm count etc. I am sure that DH would love a morning romp (lol) as he really is a morning person...perhaps I should surprise him tomorrow morning hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    nturnbull1 - I'm with you thinking that twice a day would be a bit OOT. You don't have to DTD at the same time every day but once a day will mean that there is always live sperm in there and it will give DH's swimmers time to strengthen.

Not trying to be push, just my opinion

Happy BD!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bekk For This Useful Post:

nturnbull1  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's too early and doesn't really give me an answer either way but I tested this morning... I couldn't help it!.... BFN.

I'm not ment to be testing til thursday at the earliest. As that will be the 5 days before expected AF. I'll be ok if I'm not pregnant but I'd love for a BFP by saturday as it's DH's 30th Birthday and last week I hurt my ankle and can't carry out the plans I had for the day... I'd love to be able to give him a congratulations on your new baby card than a birthday card.

I had a whole day planned. He didn't want a party and I wanted to make it a very merrible birthday so I had planned a day of following clues. I'd give him his first clue in his birthday card in the morning and then following the clues it would lead him out for breakfast, to play mini golf, to a jewllery shop for him to pick out a new ring, to JR's to pick out a new hoodie. To AMF bowling for 2 games with our families with food platters and birthday cake. Then to the city for a massage, little bit more shopping, a walk through a city garden he's always wanted to stop at but never has and then a fancy dinner...

I'm so devo that I can't do what I planned. We will still do the bowling with the family and then I'm going to save the rest for another day when I"m better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck catching that egg nturnbull1!!

Bekk good luck testing later in your cycle! Its not over yet!!

AFM..Well interestingly I still have no AF. Ive not had any more of the CM I described yesterday either so thats weird. I had my hospital appointment today to check the results of my MRI and apparently the cartilage at the back of my knee cap is soft and cracked and thats not good so I need surgery..on both knees. The doctor said that we will do it one at a time because I need to be able to walk so I have to do one knee and then full on physio on it to build up the muscle on the top of my legs. And then once thats healed we do the other knee. So he reckons a lot of time off work. Great.

He also thinks that theres more going on than just bad cartilage in my knee. So next week on the list of things I need to talk about with the doctor about now includes a referral to a Rhumatologist. I also need to ask whether or not I should be TTC while all this is going on. So yea...thats been my Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls

lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Good luck catching that egg nturnbull1!!

Bekk good luck testing later in your cycle! Its not over yet!!

AFM..Well interestingly I still have no AF. Ive not had any more of the CM I described yesterday either so thats weird. I had my hospital appointment today to check the results of my MRI and apparently the cartilage at the back of my knee cap is soft and cracked and thats not good so I need surgery..on both knees. The doctor said that we will do it one at a time because I need to be able to walk so I have to do one knee and then full on physio on it to build up the muscle on the top of my legs. And then once thats healed we do the other knee. So he reckons a lot of time off work. Great.

He also thinks that theres more going on than just bad cartilage in my knee. So next week on the list of things I need to talk about with the doctor about now includes a referral to a Rhumatologist. I also need to ask whether or not I should be TTC while all this is going on. So yea...thats been my Tuesday.
    Surely some good luck will be around the corner Starflame! Hope some rest helps lift your spirits. *hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CustardLily For This Useful Post:

starflame  (07-02-2012)