+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 144 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

I am trying to hold out until thursday to test but even that may be too soon... AF due Monday? About 7DPO...

Hubby and I are TTC number 2, our daughter is 3. Today I have had cramping and very bloated/gasy (sorry tmi)... Could this be implantation?

AJ xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update from my phone it's just the start of cd 3 and AF already seems to be nearly done, a bit odd, but woohoo!

Dh and I have agreed to do smep this month... Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...hope February is treating you all well!

My FS told me I ovulated last month at CD19, this month tho, I'm CD19 and CM is completely dry.
    I'm pretty sure I already ovulated around CD13. I usually have quite long cycles so is this possible?

I'm going to do a Pergesterone test on Thurs, so fingers crossed I was right and did ovulate when I did, otherwise I'm out for February I guess 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone, im new to BH. Had a laparoscopy last june and was diagnosed with endo last June, but told it was only mild. Went off pill early Oct and took 2 months to ovulate. cycle length is 32 days and AF only lasts for 4 days.

CD14 today. O at CD18 according to FF chart but I had O pain and positive opk on CD16. So getting in lots of BD and using opk to try and pin point exactly when I O. The 2WW is the worst! This is our month

Good luck to everyone this month! Hope we see some BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well last night wasn't fun, I got a migraine and couldn't eat dinner cause I felt like I was gonna be sick and ended up going to bed at 830 cause I couldn't handle it anymore, work up this morning and it's not gone, it's better but I can tell its gonna come back, also work up with a sore throat, there better be a baby in there cause I'm not cool with this headache if there isn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Hello everyone, im new to BH. Had a laparoscopy last june and was diagnosed with endo last June, but told it was only mild. Went off pill early Oct and took 2 months to ovulate. cycle length is 32 days and AF only lasts for 4 days.

CD14 today. O at CD18 according to FF chart but I had O pain and positive opk on CD16. So getting in lots of BD and using opk to try and pin point exactly when I O. The 2WW is the worst! This is our month

Good luck to everyone this month! Hope we see some BFP's!!

Good luck maybe baybe, I was diagnosed with endo when I was 17 and have had 2 lots of surgery to remove. Drs actually told me when I was 17 that I would never have children! Wrong! I have 3.

Im keeping all my for you with month. I have a long cycle too (31) and O on CD17 or CD18 (today).

Wishing us all lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Well last night wasn't fun, I got a migraine and couldn't eat dinner cause I felt like I was gonna be sick and ended up going to bed at 830 cause I couldn't handle it anymore, work up this morning and it's not gone, it's better but I can tell its gonna come back, also work up with a sore throat, there better be a baby in there cause I'm not cool with this headache if there isn't.
    I hope you feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF showed her ugly face today. Back to CD1 for me and I feel like death.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs lollie

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    Well AF showed her ugly face today. Back to CD1 for me and I feel like death.
    Sorry to hear AF arrive this is your month.