+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pink discharge, please help!

As also asked in the May syptoms thread

hi ladies can anyone help me, im not sure if i should be worried or not. ill be 18 weeks tomorrow this is my first pregnancy and noticed rather than the normal yellowish white discharge ive had a pinky colour discharge. i noticed it about a day or two ago but just though it may hav been a bit of blood from a cut down there after going to the toilet, but today i have noticed it more.
    I was thinking about it on the way to work and thought it may also be some kind of bacteria? but initially i thought it was blood mixed in...

has anyone had this happen to them or know what it is? im kinda freaking out, and i know best idea would be to see my dr but i wont get in for ages with her and everyone else would be so busy at this time of year too.

i should also mention the killer headache ive had for 2 days now, if this may be related or not i dont know but its absolutely terrible in the bottom part of my head at the back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would call your OB just to be safe!!! Hope your ok

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Have u been having s3x recently?

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You could also call the maternity unit for the hospital your booked into or your local major public maternity hospital or you could call Heath direct 1800 022 222.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope because ive been crazily tired and just feeling weird

Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Have u been having s3x recently?

Thanks
    Reviews
    which hospital are you booked with? I would call them at the mater they have a pregnancy early assessment unit... Just an idea

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bobalicous For This Useful Post:

kb90  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bobalicous View Post
    which hospital are you booked with? I would call them at the mater they have a pregnancy early assessment unit... Just an idea
    going to call my GP and the hospital thanks will see what they say. fingers crossed its normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    The midwife didn't know what to tell me just said to monitor of I goes darker
    So I guess I'm mid line from it being either normal or a bad thing :/ great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    From memory when I had spotting around the same time with #3 they only worried if it was more than a tablespoon, not much comfort I know mine happened once more and I put it down to doing too much those days so was careful from then on not to lift too much weight, I did go get my 19-20 week scan after it though just to check where my placenta was mainly because we lived very remotely at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Actually this was after my 18 week scan, I had a low lying placenta at that one, I went for a scan after the spotting to see if it had moved up (as it does in most cases) and it had.