Closed Thread
Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Hi everyone

Great news starfish and swede, looking forward to hearing the news from the scan, it's a stressful time but hopefully it will all be a beaut heartbeat.

So sorry crofty it doesn't get any easier. Hope you are getting through this ok.

Afm, I think AF is on the way as having crampy feelings, no AF yet bit I'm pretty sure it will be here Wednesday or Thursday. When it does we're onto cycle three. We'll be doing a shorter trigger time this time as the doctor thinks we may have ovulated too soon for epu. Or it could be empty follicles. I guess only the cycle will tell. We're also using growth hormone so hope that will help quality and quantity too.

Doc also said that it's time to look for an egg donor as she said it may take a while and we can do a couple more cycles while we're waiting for our donor angel. Have posted my ad in the appropriate section so check it out.

Aah so much to think about, but hopefully 2013 will bring us a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry been MIA just needed some time out as I was struggling with this cycle. I have been reading along and cheering you all on from the sidelines.

Swede - Huge congratulations to you! What wonderful news, it really does give hope to us all I'm sure. Wishing you a happy healthy pg x

Starfish - Yay! So glad you got to experience the magic of the heartbeat. Sorry to hear you had some scares along the way but I hope that you can find a way to enjoy the rest of your pg. Such a magical time, keep us posted with how you get on x

Pink Butterfly - Thanks for keeping me in mind in my absence, it really does mean a lot. I hope things are well with you x

KandP - Congratulations on your BFP. I must have missed that. Sorry to hear it's not been plain sailing but hope that you and bubs are dong ok. Thinking of you x

To everyone else, sorry if I've missed you, I can't see previous pages as on the iPad.

AFM - it's been a tough cycle, we got 4 eggs of which 3 were mature. This time we had DNA testing and ICSI and all 3 fertilised. They wanted to do a 3 day transfer but I asked to grow to blast. All 3 made it to blast, and yesterday I had an expanding blast transferred. Fingers crossed this is the one. The other 2 were at early blast stage, the embryologist said she didn't think one would make it as the cells looked liked too much of a mass rather than clear definition but they would grow Neil today to se if it made it to freeze. She thinks the other one would be ok to freeze but I need to call tomorrow to check. I am also injecting Pregnyl this time around along with Crinone every night. BT should be on 28th so hopefully I will have some good news.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Feet For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey lucky me - hoping you have implantation pains!!!! Fingers x this is your lucky cycle xo

Little feet was wondering what was happening, g8 result, also hope this is your sticky one and has his/her brother/sister makes it to the freezer today

Hi everyone else sorry pretty quick on the bus on the way to work and on my phn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks nat84u and Congrats on your pregnancy too!

Crofty, hope you + DH are doing ok? Where are you up to with your planning?

Luckyme, hope your next cycle is the one (if you are not already UTD naturally!) I will have a look for your add. Using donor eggs was by far the best decision I have made and I finally got to see that precious heartbeat after so much loss using my own eggs.

Littlefeet, congrats PUPO mama! Did you do a PGD cycle? Sounds like a pretty good outcome to me to get all 3 to blast! Hope the sibling has made it to the freezer and the one on board is making itself very comfy!

How are you feeling Picky and Swede?

Melk, your bub must be due very soon??

Pink, Trying, YY, Mum4nay, Slinky, Millie, Lochnessie, Rubee, Jfb. Thank you again sooooo much for all your support. Still pinching myself!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (20-11-2012),Rubeedoo  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - So sorry this wasn't your cycle. It is so hard this process. Sending lots of love and hugs your way and hope that whatever step you take next will bring you closer to your bfp.

Starfish - We did DNA testing with ICSI, not sure if that is the same thing as not sure what PGD is?!! Sadly my remaining 2 embryos did nto make it to the freezer due to not having the "right criteria" to freeze. *sigh* So all hope is again on the one on board, I am praying he/she is snuggling in tight but I am once again preparing myself (as much as possible) for bad news. Hope things continue to progess well for you x

to everyone else xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet - Sounds like a great outcome from your cycle. Our precious DD 2 was an expanding blastie and none of the others made it to the freezer. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Starfish so so happy for you, i get the biggest smile on my face when i think of you and your bubba !!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (24-11-2012),Starf1sh  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls,

Thanks for asking after me Starf1sh, all good here. 6 weeks today, first scan next Monday, same as Swede. It's still very unreal so I'm hoping a heartbeat will help it sink in.

Luckyme1 - hi! You will have a very good chance if you join the Egg Donation Australia private forum. I have been on there recently while looking into my next steps, and have found it to be a wonderful, caring little community. If you do what you're doing here, complete your last own-egg cycles while thinking about egg donation, and get to know people and ask questions on there, you may not be waiting long at all. Just this week four of my buddies have found amazing donors on there, average wait time of 8 weeks. There are no time wasters and no catty forum politics, I promise you (unlike other Australian ED forums I've heard of). Good luck with next steps.

Nessie have been lurking for your updates...

Lots of love, luck and baby dust to you all.

PW xox
    Last edited by PickyWickles; 21-11-2012 at 09:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pickywickles,

I have joined EDA and posted my ad and everyone sounds really lovely. Thanks for the tip though, and good luck with your scan. Was that with your eggs?

Thank you as well Starfish, a baby in my arms is all we want and there's only so much loss one can take I think.

Hello again Little feet.

AFM, period came yesterday so BT today and jabbing tomorrow. God I hope the shorter trigger time does the trick but there are no guarantees

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls!

Lucky! All the best with your new cycle and the jabbing.....Hopefully this is lucky cycle for you...

Littlefeet.... you are pupo!!!!! whooo!!! I will keep everything crossed for you!!! Di you get a frostie???

starfish...this is your time to shine my friend........you and hubby ....pinch yourself as much yu need..ITS for REAL

picky not to long now for you scan......I must admit I couldnt wait....I was going crazy and changed my appointment to today...I just felt i couldnt wait until monday and just going crazy over the weekend and just wishing it away......so today I got to see my little bean......very healthy heartbeat (120) and measuring .72cm..so spot on this time ( last time it did measure small apparently) >
    I feel so relieved now. ..and happy
    So picky...I cant wait for your update....we are so close its amazing!!!!! Bring MOnday on!!!!!!

Sprinkle of babydust to everyone
    Last edited by swedeendie; 23-11-2012 at 19:08.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Swede!!!!!!!! Just the best news! I'm on my phone away for the weekend so can't give you all the jumping little men I want to but know they are there in spirit

Luckyme, glad to hear your cycle is underway!

How are you doing Littlefeet?? Not too long till bt now. Any POAS action happening in your house?

Trying, haven't heard from you in a little while. Hope all is ok??

Picky, everything that is 'cross able' is crossed so tightly for you for Monday.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (24-11-2012),swedeendie  (24-11-2012)