Closed Thread
Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little feet I'm so sorry It is just so heart breaking each time we have to go through this. I hope with time DH will want to try again. Your trip home will be great to spend precious time with the people that love you most.

Millie how is that gorgeous bump going?

Trying it sounds like your little man is just thriving! Well done on his awesome growth, you must have some very god milk.

Starfish I'm so very excited for you, I can't wait for you to be preggas

We have decide to take this month off the rroller coaster It's nice to just have some chill out time & not have to worry about appointments etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

starfish - FANTASTIC to come on here and read such a happy post from you gorgeous. That is wonderful news I am thrilled you are allowing yourself to celebrate it as a victory - so important to catch the upward tide whenever possible! But more than that, it does seem that this all augurs extremely well for a forthcoming successful transfer. How on earth you keep going through all of this I still don't know, but I imagine that having lots to do to organise movement of embies, dummy cycles etc will provide a focal point in the lead-up to the real deal very soon. Like others, I am so looking forward to reading about your BFP, and then to a completely uneventful subsequent 8 months

littlefeet - so sorry to hear about your BFN. I can hear the total sadness in your post. The way we feel straight after an unsuccessful cycle can be totally overwhelming. Good to take time out to recover and then see what both you and DH want to do. Take good care of yourself

trying - what a gorgeous post from you about your Mothers' Day Absolutely thrilled to hear all is going so well with your precious Thomas. A joy!!

swedeendie - very exciting about tomorrow! I hope that those tests your FS ordered showed nothing untoward and have everything crossed that this is your cycle

lochnessie - I'm sure it's the right decision to not go ahead this month. Definitely important to feel you have your strength about you. This business is not for the fainthearted. Enjoy the break and hope you will be feeling up to it next time around.

crofty - have a fantastic trip to Thailand. Sounds brilliant.

millie - to you preggie lady. Hope all is going well with that lovely bump

AFM - past the 9 week mark now. Time is flying..... Have first obstetrician appt next Monday, at the 10 week point. He has an U/S machine in his office so presume we will get another peek then. Assume all is going ok as feeling pretty seedy and tired. Not too much longer til hopefully out of the woods of first trimester m/s.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littefeet, I just want to send you lots of I so related to your post about having big family events coming up and desperately wanting to be able to share the good news. I have thought this every Christmas for the last 4 years, so I really feel for you. But I'm hoping that a break away might give you and your DH some time to reflect and re-evaluate whether you have the strength or resources to continue and if you do we'll be here to you on!

Nessie, you are a very wise (and patient) woman. Perseverance brought you Ash and I believe will bring you bubba no. 2 also Enjoy the break and some down time from the rollercoaster
    Slinky, WOO HOO 10 wks!!! Is this the same OB who delivered DS or someone else? All the best for your appt on Monday and enjoy your next sneak peek at your little one.

Swede, How you did your transfer go?? Congrats on being PUPO!

Crofty, Glad to hear the cyst is out and the environment is perfectly snuggly for your next embie. I hope you are soaking up the rays in Phuket right now! DH and I went there in late 2010 (stayed at Surin beach) and I think my DH got a massage every single day we were there, so cheap! Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Millie, thanks gorgeous I am closely following your progress and your pregnancy seems to be powering along now!

Pink, thanks for your texts honey. Keen to hear how Isabella is going?

Trying, your positivity, belief and personal experience that AS could be effectively dealt with was sometimes one of the key things that kept me going. OMG I'm feeling all teary just saying that! Particularly as some of our long term supporters (family, friends) started to say; 'haven't you been through enough?' as it became increasingly painful for those who love us to watch us go through the last 6 months in particular . So, while my history of disappointment and need to self preserve won't allow me jump quite as high you, believe me I am still Probably even more so since I saw Prof V again yesterday and he reiterated that the outcome exceeded his expectations and that the uterine cavity as present was "100% normal" There might also be an upcoming media opportunity to increase awareness of Asherman's syndrome which Prof V asked me if I would consider participating in so will let you know more details when they come to hand.

Your description of mother's day was so beautiful and so humble and wonderful to hear Thomas is such a delight!

P.S I am drinking a raspberry leaf tea as we speak!

AFM, sorry I have been AWOL all week, it has just been incredibly hectic at work but I have been reading regularly and thinking of you all. Think I've covered most of it in my post to Trying, but part of the busyness has also been arranging MRI (Tues week), communicating with new FS and with both clinics re: transferring embies. Trying, there is NO rebate on the MRI...and very little for Prof V also, just mentally added up dealing with AS has set us back at least $5K so far!

I have decided to do the full 21 days on premarin (estrogen) although Prof V says the time frame is arbitrary and back to see Devora on June 6. I really haven't quite wrapped my head around the possibility a transfer could happen in the next month or 2 after such a loooong wait! My amazing (and very pregnant) sister has been staying with me the last couple of days and every time I look at her bump I feel a little bit excited.

Have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all beautifu ladies!

Starfish...how wonderful to read and get a sense of hope and happiness from you...Your time is very soon..I just cant wait for you to start again.....
    Good on you for considering in participating in that article, it could mean heaps for lots of other ladies....

Littlefeet...so sorry hun, it just is heartbreaking. I hope there is a greater outcome for you and hubby and that you will get a little bub. Big hugs....

Slinky...far out..10 weeks...yay

Nessie, hopefully it will go smoothly next month so you can start again!!!

Thanks for everyones thoughts...Well I m pupo with a 6 day transfer, which happen on wednesday...so I am 9dpo today...just going crazy as I write....far out...bring on next week......prob will poas soon..will let you know how I go.....

love to you all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    STARFISH Gorgoeus girl ia m just so happy and excited and thrilled for you Prof V deserves a huge hug. Now for Devora to do her thing and you UTD in no time.
    Keep being positive lovely as you are sooo on the right path now.

SLINKY how are you doing gorgeous preggo lady?

MILLIE can't be too much longer gorgoeus ??

TRYING so pleased to hear Thomas is thriving. Hope you're enjoying motherhood.

SWEDEE PUPO CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!everything is crossed and double crossed for you lovely cant wait to hear the BFP news.. whens BT

NESSIE sorry to hear things aren't going so smoothly , but some time out is a good thing.

LITTLE FEET sending you hugs sweet it is so hard getting that BFN . take care

CROFTY Enjoy Phuket and come reading and fresh for your next cycle.

Has anyone heard how SPOT is going ??

FIONA if you are out there hope all is well.

AFM well i have a confession to make we had 2 little embies left in the freezer and decided if it was going to happen again it needed to be now as i turned 41 in April and it was now or never. So we made the decision that we would try for no 2- knowing there were no guarentees i started all the drugs once again and we transferred 1 back in Feb and got a BFN we decided to go straight into FET no 2 as i just wanted closure a family of 3 or 4 The end, it was time to move on and be happy with our little family if that was what was meant to be. so at the end of March we transferred our very last emby- it was quite a moment actually knowing that this whole journey was at its end. To everyones surprise it took and i got a BFP !!! and i just had my 10.5 wks ob appointment & scan and i am relieved and Happy to report Isabelle will be getting a sibling afterall.

Keep believing, hoping and dreaming lovelies because dreams do come true- the just take a lot of extra work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Melk! Congratulation to your pregnancy! That is wonderful new! How amazing! So happy for your...wow how things changed for just over a year ago!!!!

Thanks everyone about me being pupo. I been getting some faint pluses for a few days..but they just havnt gotten darker and been a massive worry.....I been spending a fortunes on hpt's to try to see a darker line, and today I am 12 dpo and started to bleed. Very weird with 2 days early AF as well.....I am so devastated....I have done everything like I did last time, as in baby aspirin, acupuncture, no coffee etc etc...
    Atthis stage I am not sure if we can afford to do another cycle and hubby hinted that Archie might just be our only child....my heart is aching and I am feeling very very low. We will continue to discuss at a later date. BT is on Friday which I will go to see the numbers.....
    SOrry it wont be a long one and very selfish post...I pop in soon again....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk, you sneaky woman! Congrats gorgeous that is really, really lovely news How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, honey I think it is positive sign you have been getting positive POAS, but understand your worry with the bleeding today. I am still going to tightly for some good numbers on Friday. Till then take good care of yourself and one step at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swedee faint pluses are a good sign honey but i totally understand the worry over the bleeding. I am keeping everything crossed that it's just one of those things and all is still well with your implanted emby.

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts . Things are going well and apart from some tiredness no ms to complain about thank fully - GOD Bless Prednisone and it's anti nausea component...

Love and Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats melk, thats wonderful news!

good luck swede i hope this xfer works for you.