I need a bit more positivity in my life. After reading a tragic story about a young boy who lost his life, I thought "Wow. I'm actually very lucky, despite having an incredibly sh!tty year".
This Christmas, I'm grateful for:
* My beautiful boys and my niece, who bring me much joy and happiness.
* My very supportive family.
* My gorgeous friends who stand by my side through thick and thin.
* Thomas the tank engine who puts a smile on my sons face, no matter what.
* This beautiful country I am so lucky to live in. I don't fear for my life, I have freedom of speech, I live somewhere safe.
* My able body - I can walk, run, jump, swim and everything seems to be in relative working order.
* Bub hub and its amazing, supportive environment - particularly my PND girls
* My iPhone
I have plenty more! Add what you feel grateful for
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 24
20-12-2011 10:28 #1
This Christmas, I'm grateful for...
20-12-2011 10:32 #2
This Christmas I'm thankful for:
- My wonderful partner and the fact that she now has a full time job in Sydney so no more horrible long distance stuff!
- My family, especially my mum and my pop who have helped me through a few financial struggles
- My in laws, who have welcomed me so warmly into their family
- My best friend
- The fact that I have a job that pays me decently so I don't have to worry about paying my rent or bills
- The beautiful new additions to my family, my nephew and my cousin who are an absolute joy.
- My goddaughter for being so gorgeous
- Yeah...my iPhone, too. It's gotten me out of many sticky situations!
20-12-2011 10:36 #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
Aww I know how you feel, when I read stories of loss I just think I'm so freaking lucky.
I'm grateful for:
- my healthy, gorgeous, great son
- my wonderful DP who goes out of his way to make me happy and would do anything for me
- that my son is now safe from his father's neglect and emotional harm
- my job, I work with some great people (as much as I hate getting up and rushing in the mornings to get here)
- we have no money worries-
- my wonderful friends
- lots and lots more
20-12-2011 10:59 #4
What a lovely thread...
This Christmas I am grateful for...
-the baby wiggling and growing inside me; we cannot wait to meet our little miracle and feel so blessed that we are so close to actually holding our own baby in our arms
-my amazing husband who has been a rock through all the stress of the past year
-my family; I don't know what I would do without them
-for having a roof over our heads, food in the pantry & money in the bank
20-12-2011 11:15 #5-
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
This Christmas I am grateful for:
Having a roof above my head.
Having a gorgeous sweet DS who is physically healthy.
Having friends who care about me and DS.
Having professionals working with me to help DS's with his severe delayed development.
Having my son safe and sound with me and not with his extremely aggressive father.
Having a friend sending me a $50,- giftvoucher which will allow me to buy fresh food for DS on Christmas day
Having the holy spirit and Christ in my life
20-12-2011 13:49 #6
It's lovely reading what everyone is grateful for
20-12-2011 13:57 #7
I'm so grateful for many things. The main ones are;
*my three beautiful, healthy children
*that I passed my first year of Uni
*that I have a husband with endless amounts of patience
*my surgery has been brought forward to the 24th of next month!
Yep..... It's an iPhone
20-12-2011 14:00 #8
Feeling the lurve!!!
I'm grateful for
*Finding DSs daycare - they are amazing!
*Finding out my mum is okay
*Dh talking to MIL again!
*My friends who have been there
There is more but my brain is sleeping :-/
20-12-2011 14:08 #9
Awww what a lovely idea for a thread
I am grateful for:
*my gorgeous, healthy, happy baby boy
*being able to provide him with the nourishment of my breastmilk for over a year so far
*my amazing, supportive, wonderful, hard working husband and best friend
*being able to afford to build our house after financial struggles thanks to the help of my mother also
*being able to be a stay at home Mummy to my precious little boy and enjoying watch him grow up and spread his wings
*my family & I being in really good health & having a roof on our head & food on the table
It's so great to just sit back and reflect on the things that really matter in life
Xx Merry Christmas everyone!
Sent from my iPhone, using Tapatalk
20-12-2011 14:43 #10
This Christmas I am grateful for:
*My family who have been so amazing.
*Having a roof over our heads and food to put on the table.
*My partner who helps me, loves me and does everything in his power to give us a great life.
*My 4 month old son who has changed our lives in so many ways
Im really just greatful that i have life and so much love
Sent from my U8510 using BubHub
Little Kickers NSWLittle Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
Mixed slumber partyGeneral Chat
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Selling your house privately...General Chat
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat