+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default American Horror Story

Is anyone else hooked on this show?

I saw my first ep a week ago which was actually about the fifth ep I think? Liked it so much I went and watched it from the start online. It's up to ep 10 in the states so I've watched up until then, and can't wait for next week's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been ADDICTED to "The Walking Dead" and its finished until Feb so now I can finally get around to watching this. I've only heard positive feedback so far.
    I'll come back whwn I start watching it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Same, DH just downloaded it all so will start watching on the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I watched the first ten episodes in 3 days... Once I started I couldn't stop, and then watched episode 11 yesterday (as soon as I could).

Definitely hooked, I love all of the twists and turn that you just don't see coming. I'll be annoyed this time next week, because next week is the final episode! I don't want to have to wait until next year to see the next season.

I might have to look at The Walking Dead, Thanks BrookeandLou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YES I love this show!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Naebie, I just watched ep11 tonight, earliest I could lol I can't wait for the next two eps but then I reckon I'm going to be lost without it

Apparently they're already making season 2 which doesn't have anything to do with the murder house, Constance (Isn't Jessica Lang awesome as Constance btw?) or The Harmons - I'm a bit sad about that since I feel connected to all those characters and their stories now, but I'm keen to see if Season 2 is as good.

So did you guess about Violet? I had an inkling...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard that too, bada, that season 2 will be completely unrelated to the characters but will still fit the "haunted house" genre. I do love the characters in this series, I love that they're such "love to hate" characters, like Hayden, she does such a good job of making me hate her that I love her!

I didn't see it coming, I will admit! I'd almost completely forgotten about that scene because I got all caught up in Vivien's issues.

I am curious to find out who Constance's 4th child is- in ep 2 (I think) she says she had 4 kids, but one was the golden child (Tate). So now I want to know who number 4 is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just can't see it being as good without Jessica Lang, I reckon her playing Constance has made this season - she's definitely one of those you love to hate 'em types too!

And yes I keep wondering when the fourth child will show up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, sometimes I can really relate to Constance, and then she says something totally non-PC, unsympathetic and I hate her, but then I love her at the same time She definitely plays the part well!

Tate is another who I love to hate... Sometimes I think that he and Violet make a good couple, and then he does something which is so evil and vindictive that I just hate him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just finished the first 3 episodes! Addicted! It's so strange it's fabulous, we have 8 more episodes to watch, my fear is DH and I might be up all night!