Closed Thread
Page 58 of 129 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Liney--Bubs are gorgeous!!! Such big eyes!

laned---You can still call the scientist direct, they won't mind at all. The only reason to call Wazza's rooms is to see if Wazza has any opinion on the status. Do you have blastocysts frozen? I think they need overnight to let frosties expand fully from defrost. If there's nothing from the fresh batch, they can thaw one on the morning of ET, but it just won't be fully expanded (will look a bit wrinkled etc) and they won't be able to tell if it's actually any good until it has expanded.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, I'm not sure if this helps, but they defrosted one for us the night before and in the morning it collapsed so they defrosted another one which I had put back in at 1pm ... and that's the one I'm pregnant with now!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Laned - We used to contact the scientists to find out about our embryo's but they changed because they were getting so many phone calls it was apparently detrimental to the embrios. So now we contact Kate to find out.

I'm glad you've had 4/5 fertilize. Great news. have yiu heard when TF will be. I'm guessing 5 day TF cause Wazza does 5 days now not 3 day TF.

Liney - They are growing up so quickly. How much alike do they look. Gorgeous .

Tezzybob - I'm so sorry you had anothe failed cycle. So disheartening for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all well my brissy trip has come to an end. We will be driving home with a car full. MIL and her little dog will also be traveling with us. So I may get alittle stressed over the next couple weeks. So far the 2WW had been kind I have been super busy, shipping and took DD to sea world and a wedding at montville and home tomorrow. Our only disappointment is our 3 left over embies didn't survive to the blastie stage so this is it this has to work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope I can join your forum I am currently 11 DPIUI.
    A bit about me dh and I have 2 beautiful kids now aged 9 & 10 dh had a vasectomy after dd was born and we have been trying for baby 3 for 6 years now we have done 2 full cycles of ivf with icsi and 1 Fet after that we took a break and dh had a vas reversal which was a success we then tried naturally for 12 mnths with no success in October had appointment with FS who put me on serophene to increase my chances still no success this month we had our first iui I have everything crossed that it works dh count was low but I'm remaining positive at least he has a count
    Enough rambling about me wishing you all loads of buby dust 

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin2 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frosty and TFT - Thank you for the useful information. TFT once again you have given me more hope with your accounts X.

Frosty - I contacted the scientists today and they were fabulous. Told me I was welcome to call again tomorrow and that if needed could defrost the blastocyst on Monday morning. We have one 4BB Blastocyst from a cycle in June last year.

Lilly - Thanks hun

Luvabug - Sorry to hear about the left over embies. Here's crossing everything that the ones on board are making a cosy home in their mumma.

Munchin - Welcome. Here's hoping the next few days fly by for you and that you get a wonderful BFP. I note your 11 DPIUI. Have you POAS yet?

AFM - Transfer scheduled for Monday at 1230. Of course granted the stress head that I am I will be there at 1130 for the valium. All your positive vibes must be paying off. Embie update today was that we have 3 at morula stage and x1 8 cell. Scientist advised at this rate shouldn't have to defrost our one and only frozen. Thanks again girls and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Last edited by laned; 17-03-2012 at 16:25.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I am home, MIL and DD are having a rest DH is at work its raining and i have my laptop so I will try to catch up with you all

Laned good luck tomorrow. Looks like your embies are growing beautifully. as you could imagine we are heart broken losing all our embies at once, this is the first cycle we have tried with blasties and we new the risk and took the chance, I have every positive vibe aimed at these little bugs. I think I am also in a better head space and I know its going to work out.

Chook big bigto you and DH.

Munchkin, when is your BT?

While i was at Montville chocolate shop I found chocolate cover goji berries..
    I have never tasted them but i thought of all of the DH who are on them and had alittle giggle

Sorry I have so much to catch up on and Im alittle slow getting it all down. I will be back soon for more catch ups DH has just come home for lunch
    Last edited by Loveabug; 18-03-2012 at 13:15.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

laned  (18-03-2012),LillyPonds  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - 3 morulas sounds great! Good luck for transfer on Monday.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

laned  (18-03-2012),LillyPonds  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook -thanks Hun .

Luvabug - It is devastating when embies don't make it. I too have gotten terribly upset when the little ones turn up their toes. My DH on the other hand is very black and white. He said to me this morning that there is no point worrying as if they don't make it they weren't going to make it!!! Unfortunately I seem to have a greater emotional investment in the little cluster of cells.

AFM - update this morning revealed 4 morulas. The three from yesterday remain at morula. I hope they haven't decided to stop growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Laned best wishes for ur transfer tomorrow and sending ur embies happy healthy vibes

Lovebug good luck in the tww snuggle in nice and tight little one!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (19-03-2012)