Closed Thread
Page 17 of 129 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    laned----I'm inside, as you said from the years of fertility troubles trauma, we're robbed of that naive joy to just break loose and celebrate. I can't wait to hear the news of the positive hcG. Is QFG closed for BT? Make sure you tick the urgent box if you go to S+N, even then it takes ages to come back even if you catch the courier in the morning.

Ladies I just want to share a link.
    http://www.mamamia.com.au/parenting/...t-infertility/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned - this is just the best news ever....I know it's very early but you so much deserve some good news!!! I'll have everything crossed for you and DH

Bron and Ves - I have been there so many times too and I know the feeling...nothing can really make you feel better right now. I find that having a plan for the next step helps me a little bit to overcome the disappointment. I hope 2012 will be our year (has to be )!!!

TRH - congrats on being PUPO!!! we had so many surprises this year, and there are few days left for another one before it ends...

katrina2008 and good luck with your first cycle.

AFM - I spoke with FS and the scientist last week and they both agreed that my infertility is mainly due to egg quality issues (but not because of my age). Last cycle, even though it was a disaster, somehow confirmed that there are not sperm issues and that my eggs are "very fragile", which in other words means "not good quality". The scientist said that as soon as she tried to inject, the eggs just collapsed and they would not normally see that in a ICSI procedure. FS also agreed that using Luveris did nothing so we won't be using that again .
    So pretty much I think I am getting closer to my answer (why cannot we have babies like everyone else?). I have few theories on why my eggs are crap...but I'll leave that for the moment.
    End of story is that now I know that I have very slim chances of getting pregnant with my own eggs and why it's taking me so many cycles compared to other people (not to mention the 5 years we tried naturally!). So the plan is...to keep trying hoping that there is a good egg in there (as FS said it's not impossibile, just it's not going to be easy), which also means I have to be prepared to many more IVF cycles/failures.

And then there is the egg donor option that I am probably happy to go with, the day that I can't do any more IVF cyles with my own eggs.
    FS said that the next few cycles will be very important, if we can get some decent blastocycts to transfer, then there is a chance xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betelgeuse For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011),LillyPonds  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats laned.

I have been waiting for qfg to re open apparently not till the 9 th I think

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned!!!! That's fantastic news!! Have everything crossed for you that this is the sticky you've been waiting for! It us sad that we can't just enjoy the moment and feel happy and celebrate a BFP, DH and I still have not really shown much joy this time round either, hopefully we will be able to if the scan goes well. I hope you get your confirmation from BT and can then enjoy it even just a little so happy for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

laned  (29-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel, as painful as it is I'm glad that you may at least be getting some answers. FX for you beating those odds.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, am beyond excited to read your news! Wooo Hooo! Hope that little one keeps growing strong and healthy inside you, and brings you a beautiful baby to cherish in 9 months time. Fingers crossed for great numbers at your blood test!

Betel, I think its always good to get some answers, even if they aren't the ones you were hoping for. Am hoping there is some positive news for you in the New Year

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (30-12-2011),laned  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Again Ladies, thank you all so much.

Betel - this is such a hard and awful process. I am hoping like hell you get your wonderful blasty in 2012. Until this cycle, my FS was sure it was my eggs, hence 2 DE discussions.

The only thing I did differently was 75 mg DHEA (25 mg TDS), 5 mg Melatonin, 2 Macca caps daily and 1 Royal jelly cap twice daily. I am convinced the 3 months of dhea and melatonin made the difference.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TFT - a big congrats for being over half way. 21 weeks tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops - Frosty, thanks hun, I watched the link and cried like a baby. I then sent it to DH, who luckily watched it at home, as it reduced him to tears also. What a very powerful message.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned - OMFG!!!!!!!! Getting very quietly excited here. Just waiting in eager anticipation for the rest of the testing Yipeee!!!! Sorry, just getting carried away, but I can't help it, I am just over the moon. I understand that your staying very cautiously optimistic though, IVF does that to you, but it is all sounding very promising. You had such beautiful blasties put back, it just had to work. I just can't wait to here you complaining about morning sickness.......hehe!!!!!!! Can't wipe the off my face

Betel - So glad you were able to get some answers, even though it wasn't something you wanted to hear, just sux really. I am still hoping and praying for you that you do find that one golden egg. It's just such a hard road. I am sending out massive . Thinking of you.

A big to everyone else. I will catch up with everything and everyone when I have a little more time and feeling lest tired. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I am hoping 2012 brings all of us our long awaited dream.

Tez

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tezzybob For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (30-12-2011),laned  (30-12-2011)