Closed Thread
Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry that your grandfather wont be around to meet your bubs....but Im sure he will be looking down on you with pride.

Glad you finally OV and have your date now...that was/is a huge long cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies an update from me, not on here much at the mo & not sure when I'll be back....

I miscarried last night in hospital - I can't stop crying... Our dream finally came true & now we have lost it, I woke up almost feeling like it was just a bad dream... I'm in pain, I'm sick, I'm angry, I'm hurt & I don't understand what we did that was so bad to the world to have this taken away from us.... I'm not coping - I'm devastated , lifes just so unfair when will we get a break? I really thought we were through the worst..... Now all I feel is empty & alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC, I am so sorry you have having to go through this. Unfortunately you are not alone in this experience but its hard to deal with having been so close to your dream only to have it taken from you. I know nothing I can say will change things but I hope you have your family close and lots of comfort at this time. from me.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc: big hugs, no words can help at a time like this, you never get over the feeling of MC but you learn to deal with it a little more each day.
    It is horrible that we all have to go through this vicious cycle of emotional upheaval and believe me I have questioned everything and been angry at everyone and everything possible. It is so unfair but also without ivf we wouldn't have been given this option in the past.
    Many of us have been where you are unfortunately too many times so if you need to vent we are all here or even through PM if that helps.

AFM: I have finally have 2 little embies on board, let's hope for an easy 2ww!!! BT April 23rd.
    Happy Easter everyone!!!šŸ°

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc, so sorry to hear your news. Big hugs to you and dp at this time!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter Everyone !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc, so sorry to hear your very sad news. It is so unfair and a very difficult thing to try and come to terms with. Take all the time you need to feel angry, hurt and sad... lot's of healing time for you and DH, but remember you are definately not alone; we are here for you when you are ready to venture out again. Lots of love and support coming your way. Huge healing hugs. xo

Zakmick, Happy Easter lovely and stay snug and warm and let those little embies settle in safely. Have everything I can think of crossed for you.
    and a Happy Easter to all of the lovely ladies on this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc... oh love, my heart is breaking for you. I know exactly what you are going through and everything you wrote is exactly how I felt when they told me about the blighted ovum. As everyone else has said, take as much time as you need to mourn and think about seeing a counsellor to help you both through together... remember you are not alone! *big hugs*

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. After ttc since January 2009 and being diagnosed with unexplained infertility our only option left is IVF. So thought I would come here and hope to get some support along this next stage of our long journey. Feeling a little overwhelmed, but ready for the next step. We are going with MIVF but didn't realise we would have to wait 5 weeks for our first appointment, which means we miss out that cycle by 5 days. So fingers crossed, we can start our first cycle at the end May.
    Thanks for listening and good luck to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - I am so so sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of your way. Please try and take care of yourself at this time. I hope you have some support around you and that you and DH find he strength you need to get through this. Thinking of you. Remember we're all here if you need to vent.

Zamick - Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you. Have everything crossed for you.

Eskimo81 - Welcome. I hope your IVF journey will be a short one. I'm with MIVF too. Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're all well.

AFM - AF arrived. I will start monitoring my ov from next sat and need to make an appt with FS for the 17th to check my lining. Hopefully they'll then tell me when transfer will be. Praying my emby survives the thaw and sticks once transferred.