Closed Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #6

Jez, you definately stick around...... I found looking at all these threads really helped prepare me and the support is great. I always found it funny that you could ask a question here and you would get well researched answers and I would go to my GP and they would have to get out a book!!!! (not that gps don't know anything but ivf seems to be a grey area for them!) good luck with the counseling appointment, I hope it helps you with your decision!

Zacmick, I have everything crossed that this is your time. When is official test day??

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Not till Sept 7th Jen, so a little while to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I've got to start ovulation testing from Saturday, it's day 12 which is quite early as my cycles are 31 days. I suppose they don't want you to miss the surge so they are more cautious.

Trying to get in the positive so if anyone has a story of success for a 6 day hatching blast I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi
    I'm a old timer Ivf Melb gal... We have a break from Ivf for a year and have just did a fresh isci cycle...

Had my blood test on Tuesday and came up positive with 18(15pt) But the weird thing is that I have had my period... The nurses rang me quickly to come to mivf and do progesterone injections... Wtf... I don't know what to feel....It was going to be our last cycle using hubbies sperm... We have done 10 full cycles...

What do I think gals... Can this be possible.... Repeat blood test tomorrow... And to top it all off I have a bad chest infection...

Agghhhhh..... Sorry about my rant... Don't know who to talk too....

Ciao
    Cheekyant

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cheekyant View Post
    Hi
    I'm a old timer Ivf Melb gal... We have a break from Ivf for a year and have just did a fresh isci cycle...

Had my blood test on Tuesday and came up positive with 18(15pt) But the weird thing is that I have had my period... The nurses rang me quickly to come to mivf and do progesterone injections... Wtf... I don't know what to feel....It was going to be our last cycle using hubbies sperm... We have done 10 full cycles...

What do I think gals... Can this be possible.... Repeat blood test tomorrow... And to top it all off I have a bad chest infection...

Ciao
    Cheekyant
    Hi

I'm not really sure, 18 is your HCG? That sounds pretty low, mine was 135 14dpt

Maybe the progesterone will help encourage the pregnancy

Good luck... I look forward to hearing some good news!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cheekyant View Post
    Hi

Ciao
    Cheekyant
    Hey Cheekyant!!
    I think I can remember you from last year at some time.
    That is so frustrating, it is on the low side but it could go either way. Hopefully with the clinic being aggressive you will have a sticky one!!
    Why is it when we make a final decision , something always happens!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi stickyant, a had a close friend who was bleeding heavy after a bfp frozen transfer. They were sure it was over but their little girl is 4 nxt month. The clinic will be doing everything they think that will help. Fingers crossed it works for you, you sound like you've had a long journey!
    Good luck
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry cheekyant, just noticed my auto correct and dyslexic fingers called you stickyant!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi
    I'm new to the IVF scene, been TTC for about 9 mths & going to be starting IVF at MIVF mid Sept. Very nervous about what happens next but trying to be optimistic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I have gone very quiet for a while but I have noticed that there are some familiar faces here. I have finally got some good news. A BFP today, 13 days after ET my HCG was 760. Very excited to finally get some god news but also cautious!

Zakmick - how are you feeilng?