Closed Thread
Page 97 of 165 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Just catching up on the last few posts and wanting to join too.

nattie - thinking of you. The MC then is it an ectopic roller coaster is horrendous and I hope you're doing okay. Or as best as can be expected under the circumstances.

AFM: hcg injection tomorrow and then waiting for the scientists from the clinic to call about how the day 3 (by then) embies are going. We have 3 and I am praying that all 3 make it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone quickly checking in to let you know I'm PUPO. Don't have final count on number of suitable frosties but one is definite and another couple looking ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Mac8. Congrats on being PUPO!!

romaverona - welcome to the thread! Good that you found us. Have you heard from the lab about your embies yet?

Hi to everyone else!! You're all a bit quiet, hope everyone's okay.

AFM: Late yesterday afternoon I suddenly started getting a low, dull ache, like the start of AF. AF is not due for another 10 days, and I'd already been using the prog pessaries for 6 days when this just suddenly started, so I'm guessing (hoping) it's some implantation happening in there.

I have other things happening that I know are definitely the progesterone, such as sensitive boobs - as that started straight away upon starting the prog, well before ET even. My skin also went very dry & itchy, and stung when I put my moisturiser on. That only happened after transfer, but I think it's the progesterone. It feels better today. Has anyone else had that? I'm also sleeping very badly, but I often do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, can I join in? I've been stalking this thread on & off for a while now...

I'm with Dr Lok at Genea & we're in Limbo Land at the moment. We have severe MF & are waiting for meds to kick in for DH before going for our 2nd full stim cycle.

Nattie, sorry you're going through such a tough time. Sending lots of your way.

Happy Easter long weekend everyone. At least the sun decided to come out for Autumn

Thanks
    Reviews
    etgirl - hello and welcome :-) Isn't the weather fab!!!

peonies - hope you're feeling better.

I just heard from the lab today. All 3 embies have survived day 3. 2 are 8 cell, grade 1 and 1 is at 10 cells, grade 1.

Transfer will be on Monday.

I am so relieved to finally have good news on my journey to have that first baby in my arms. I know there's still a long way to go but it's nice to be in with a chance for a change.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ertgirl - welcome!!!

romaverona - that's great news about your embies. Hope they continue to grow. Didn't mean AT ALL to give the impression I'm not feeling well - on the contrary! I feel great & I'm ecstatic to be feeling that slight pulling at this point, as it hopefully means the right things are happening. Was just curious as to other people's experiences with progesterone. Some more sleep would be good though!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    romaverona & etgirl - and congrats Romaverona on great results.

Mac8 - Yeah for being PUPO. May the TWW go quickly and not do your head in too much Any news on embies as yet?

I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter Looooong weekend and this lovely weather.

AFM - With DH being away, I am just doing boring old housework.... oh and eating my body weight in food - esp hot cross buns, chocolate and Doritos....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (08-04-2012),romaverona  (09-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ertgirl & Romaverona - welcome to the thread. All the best with your cycles.

Lillac - congrats on starting the cycle - how did that first jab go?

Nattie84 - Really hope it's not an ectopic. They sent me for a scan to investigate an ectopic too b/c of the severe pain I was having but it was all good.

Mac8 - Congrats on being PUPO Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you.

Peonies - sounds like you have some promising signs. . What date is your BT?

Bebehvala - Enjoy the hot cross buns. Hope the time passes quickly and then you get your DH back.

A big hello to all you other lovely Sydney ladies. Sorry, I can only read back about 20 posts and I know I've missed a lot of you, sorry.

AFM - All good here, AF started and is now over, finally. HCG back to baseline. Feeling much better emotionally. Hoping to do an FET in May. FS appt at end of April. I am off o/s for the next 2 weeks so I won't be posting but I'll be reading along on my phone and keeping my fingers crossed that our thread starts seeing some BFPs again

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (08-04-2012),Lillac  (08-04-2012),romaverona  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Happy Easter everyone !

Bella hope you enjoy your break and that it re energizes you for your FET. My first Jab was done by the nurse so no problem there ! I start antagonist jab on Tuesday ...I hope I remember what to do!!!

Peonie I hope your dull pain is the little embie settling into its new home.

Well done Mac8

To all the other ladies , new and old and whether on cycles or in-between or UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bella. So glad your levels have evened out and you're feeling better about things. Have a wonderful time away! My BT is on 16th.

Mac8 - how are you going? What's the latest with your embies?

Roma - good luck for your transfer today!!

Lillac - yay for starting jabbing! Hopefully it will be over before you know it.

AFM: had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday afternoon & last night - kind of light brown (sorry if TMI). I did a test at 3dp5dt just to make sure it was BFN and no trigger shot influence. And then, because I'm a lunatic, I did one this morning at 5dp5dt - pretty sure it was a very faint line. But not getting my hopes up until I can see something more convincing.

Hi to everyone else.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (09-04-2012),romaverona  (09-04-2012)