Closed Thread
Page 24 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

EO, Bella, TTHC I meant to come back to post my news. Saw FS on 17th. Results from the blood tests are basically - nothing abnormal. And nothing chromosomally nothing abnormal found either in DH or I.
    Bella, FS wants us to do a Colorado Protocol too!! .... he explained it would help support the pregnancy and help against anything we dont know about yet ( we have good looking embies, but they havent stuck, so it seems a reasonable plan). I looked around this forum, and someone fell pregnant on it, after about 6 earlier non-CP tries and she swears by it! I am expecting AF around 5 Feb (but not very regular), then we'll go from there. Looks like ET will be late Feb. We have a frozen embie, so thankfully we dont have to do the full stim again.

jeb hang in there... fingers crossed you have it on Friday!!

bebehvela, I cant believe they fired you! That's just outrageous.... No compassion or understanding from them. Its good your DH is supportive and said to take the chance to rest....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Evening ladies!

Paddlegirl-sounds like you had a great time at the Margaret river! I'm a little jealous! We must go there one year!!

I'm still here waiting for AF, only about a week to go! Knowing my luck, she'll be late! I'm so ready to be pregnant again!!

So I think I'll start jabbing roughly the 1st of feb, with EPU mid feb I assume... Hurry up AF!!! 
    TTHC, I can totally recommend the Marg River region.... not only are the wines great, but it also has lovely bush and forests around it and is near the sea. If I had fallen pregnant in Nov cycle, I figured we could still go and I would just be the designated driver, DH can drink, and I would enjoy the bush and beach! Its just such a pity Perth and Marg River are so far from the rest of Australia!

Hoping AF isnt late for you... I understand your wanting to be pregnant again!! hurry up February!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck for tomorrow quartz!

felicita
    , hooray!! thats a great fert rate!! Sending lots of

traveler, as bebe said no need to apologise.... we are all here for each other.... but also know that you can take the time you need, if you need the space...

EO, good uterus!!! so glad to hear about the great lining!!

bella, gread to hear you had a good time in Vanuatu and forgot about IVF for a while... we definitely need that break sometimes!!
    hi to everyone else and hope you are all well!!
    Last edited by paddlegirl; 24-01-2012 at 23:06.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EO - oops! I often wonder whether other people in the waiting room are on BH. I usually go to Chatswood rather than the city though. It would have been lovely to meet you though!! I didnt know Pom juice was good for the lining - DH read something about it being a miscarriage risk when pregnant so banned me from having any! I did follow your advice and go out and buy a bunch of lamb and orange veggies though. Must track down some brazil nuts though!
    Well done on growing such a comfy lining and timing it nicely for Dr B's return!!

Felicita - great news on the embie count! Lets hope they're having a nice little workout today before tomorrow's inspection

TTHC - i hear you on being ready to be pregnant again! I spoke to my ex-boss yesterday and we were talking about babies and miscarriage and her positive spin on things was that without her two miscarriages she wouldn't have the same baby so loves and adores now. That might sound a bit weird but I guess she was trying to say 'keep going and it'll happen for you too'.
    Hope AF turns up soon!

bebe - thats disgraceful treatment! I hope today isn't too awful for you. I can imagine that your boss is probably thinking that you're making a big deal out of your pregnancy because obviously hers is soooooo easy!!!! Stupid woman! Your Coratia plan sounds wonderful by the way!
    I don't really have a plan for the outlaws. I'm hoping that if it doesn't happen before they arrive, that it falls on a work day, so at least i have that excuse!

quartz - Hope todays ET goes well. The new cpausles puzzled me and I had to check cos I thought theyd given me the wrong thing!! Hope they do the trick!

traveler - it's so hard, but you just do whatever you need to get through it at the pace which suits you. Hey, we've all had our pity parties so please dont stay away! I promise it does get better. I think the only thing that will truly make it totally better is a baby in your arms, so you just have to give yourself time to grieve, re-group and be ready for the next battle. We'll all be here to help you celebrate when the time comes . FYI - our local Coles has pommy juice in the veggie section, in a chiller cabinet with prepped salads and stuff.

paddlegirl - thats great news from the chromosome tests. One less thing to worruy about!

afm - Im sitting at home killing time until my GP appt. Found a little lump in my booby a week or so ago and thought I should go check it out before I get any further into this cycle. Hopefully its nothing sinister and I can stop worrying about it. I just have in the back of my mind how many hormones I pumped my body with last year. But i guess its better to check now than ignore it, get pregnant and find out something is wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well?

So EPU is confirmed for Monday 30th with ET on 2/2/12. I'm excited but scared because of how I will be feeling the day after and having to come to work. Thankfully one of the girls is going to pick me up seeing as I won't be able to drive..

And, they have it set that AF will be due on 14/2/12 with blood test on 15/2/12 soooo I am admitting here and now that I will be POAS on Valentine's Day... What an amazing Valentine's Day present that would be

I admit that I have checked what the EDD would be... Told you, I am super positive about this (whilst still being realistic).. EDD would be 23/10/12.. I have been told by a psychic (who told my cousin she was pregnant and she didn't even know - she tested the next day and yep, pg) that October would be a significant month for us. I've had another tell me that I will have a Scorpio in my life (DH is Aries and I'm Gemini - 23/10 is Scorpio)... Soooo needless to say my positivity is brimming at the moment..

I will stop my injections on Friday and take my trigger on Sat night, then a week after EPU I have to take Cartia (I guess to help with implantation etc) and a day after ET I have to take Crinone.. ewww.. not looking forward to that..

Hope everyone is well!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post to wish quartz all the best for today's transfer!! You're probably PUPO already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Just a quick post to wish quartz all the best for today's transfer!! You're probably PUPO already!!
    Thanks!

Yes I am officially PUPO with a hatching blastie. Now I just have to keep everything crossed that it does it's thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - yay for your thick lining!! What helps for that? And yes, we have to go to at least one counselling session around the donor issue - first one is Fri next week. We also have to go back to see FS, as he said there was so much to talk about with us that one session wasn't enough (or maybe he just wants to charge us another $270??). In the meantime he was going to chat to the urologist who'll do DH's microdissection, to work out how they want to play it all.

Quartz - yay, how exciting. Best of luck!! Can I be stupid and ask what PUPO means?

Jeb - good luck with hanging out til Monday! Why such a long period of the drugs?

AFM - I am just excited now because I had some ovulation pain & CV. The reason I'm happy about that is that it's a few days earlier than predicted on my iphone app. Which hopefully means AF will arrive a few days earlier than it predicts. The earlier AF arrives in Feb, hopefully thus the earlier it will arrive in March too ... which is the earlier I can start the cycle! The reason we have to wait until March is just because of DH's stupid work. He is basically free to have his procedure anytime from 4th March because of a conference the week prior, so that counts out Feb. But looked like my AF wasn't due til 11/3, then possibly a long stim period before EPU. So the earlier the better, from my perspective!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of wishes Quartz..

I'm not sure peonies.. Its all to do with my hormone levels and making sure they are the right levels.. I have really good sized eggies (they looked huge on the screen) but there were some smaller ones on the right ovary so my FS wanted a few more days of injections to get them as mature as possible..

My test from Monday had my estrogen at like 1400.. so, that seems to be good... and I had an E2 blood test today and they didn't call to say all my levels weren't good so

and hugs to you all

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post
    Thanks!

Yes I am officially PUPO with a hatching blastie. Now I just have to keep everything crossed that it does it's thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Sending you many good vibes.

AFM - Last day of work today thankfully, and I am off in 2 hours to pick hubby at the airport. Have not seen him since 2/1 so am a wee bit excited to get a big hug [I know he wants a little more than a hug, but he ain't getting anything until I get past 13 week ]