Closed Thread
Page 136 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey SYD ladies - long time posting (it's just so busy in here - I do however pop into read all the good news stories!!!) so here goes!!!

Big massive congrats to quartz on your twinnies, hope the little fellas are growing well -

traveller - big congrats babe ( did I read this was your last bubsicle and it a BFP???)

TTHC - what fabulous News for you and DH - all the best hun,

EO - you still out there??? You prob lurking around and keeping very active on the mums to be threads -lol,

Nat - well it it was only a matter of time!!! And just in time for your wedding do you think you'll be showing when you walk down the isle - don't worry about your vows hun, I teared up (as did most of my GFs in the chapel - lol)

Felicita, sorry to hear about DH and the hard times you've both been going through - would be hard on you and the twinnies sorry to hear also about your grandmother - I list my nan over the last couple of weeks as well - the last grandparent both DH and I had so that was sad - especially when they didn't get to meet a grandchild from my mum or dads family

Bella - hope you've got a sticky on board from your FET!!! And GL in you TWW

Wishing 4 - that is cr@p
    News - I can't believe you've taken it so well !!!! All The best and hope that you have your bubsicle on board soon!!!

Hi to everyone else - good luck cycling/resting

Afm - well we've had a loooong break and decided to try tcm and accu for a couple of months once we returned from our trip to Thailand - no news yet, but hopefully we get our BFP by the end of this year - otherwise I think we' ll do another Stim early next year (we still have 2 frosties, but they're only day 1 so not sure if they'll even thaw out let alone grow a couple of days - anyway, well see how it goes - have a great weekend all and good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie to wish Peonies a very happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day sweety!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Hi all.

DP had bloods done on Wednesday which resulted in another increase in the gonal.

Off to FS tomoro for a scan to see how the lining is going. Fingers crossed there is something there.
    Hi all. Here's to a relaxing weekend.

Went to FS today. Lining has started to increase which I great. There is a 16mm follicle so that's good news too.

Urine tests over the weekend to check for LH surge. Not once have we ever got a positive on a urine test! Then a blood on Monday. Transfer possibly towards end of next week. it all goes to plan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you TTHC! You're so sweet. I had a wonderful day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just a me post cause I'm worried.

I'm not sure if any of you has seen the news this morning/late last night but my workplace burnt to the ground last night in a blazing inferno/fire ball. I'm in shock. Myself, my DF and our housemate all work there. Not sure what we're going to do for work... And let's face it. No one will hire a pregnant lady. Wedding in 8 weeks. We find out Monday morning what will happen.

Fingers crossed we get paid for a while at least.

I can't believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nat - for good news on Monday re work. So happy reading your BFP news.

peonies - belated happy birthday. Glad you had a lovely day. Sending for the upcoming cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nat84u- That's terrible news about your workplace. I didn't see it on the news - what happened? Hope they are able to help you and DH find alternate employment. What bad timing with everything you have going on. Hope it all works out.

Crofty - Will keep my fingers crossed for a natural BFP for you Does your acupuncturist think you might be able to conceive without IVF? That would be so great!

Nessika - how are the Lucrin jabs going? Hopefully this will be the lucky cycle for you!

Alison12 - Yay for AF and jabbing! I can't comment on using frozen sperm...although when we thought my DH might be o/s during my last stim cycle my FS said he's happy to use a frozen sample, but obviously they prefer fresh.

Peonies - Happy birthday for yesterday . How is the jabbing? Have you had an u/s yet?

The Time Has Come - I was so happy when I read that your scan went well and you saw a heartbeat! What a relief! Great that they did your scan at 6 weeks - hopefully they will do mine just as early when I get a BFP - the waiting is so hard!!!

Mac8- Great news that you have an FET scheduled for this month! Are you doing a natural or medicated one?

Jeb8303 - Welcome back. for your FET!

Catemer - good news on DP's lining.

Hi to all the other ladies

AFM - only 2 sleeps until BT. Have had NO symptoms whatsoever, so I can't help but think it's a BFN even though I know lots of ladies get BFPs without symptoms. Even 2 progesterone pessaries a day haven't made my boobs sore in the slightest! I've been having slight AF cramps but nothing to get too excited about. I guess we'll know by Monday afternoon...DH made me promise not to POAS so I'll just have to wait it out.

I made an appointment next month with a reproductive immunologist (?) who I've read does amazing things with ladies who have repeated implantation failure. Nat84u - I think I read some of your comments about him on another thread? Anyway, I have that as my back up plan if this one is a BFN. I'm keen to be tested for NK cells and my FS does not test for that. Hopefully he will also have some other ideas for us so when/if we decide to do another stim cycle we're covering more bases.

Also, just a little vent if you don't mind! I'm so annoyed at myself today - my iphone was playing up so I took it to Apple and they changed it for a new one...of course they asked is everything backed up and I said yes - totally forgetting that since the last back up I'd used my phone camera to take a pic of our embie on the screen on transfer day . That was the first time in 6 transfers we'd ever done that so I'm a bit disappointed, especially if this turns out to be our sticky bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I had a great birthday, but a bit depressed about now being 37. Crikey. Hope this cycle works or I will start going mental.

Bella - oh no about your iphone! Any chance the photo had saved to the cloud? Reminds me I have not plugged my phone into itunes for months.

nat - so sorry about your workplace. I didn't hear anything. What happened? I hope they can sort something out. Would they have a business continuity plan and DR site?

Mac - welcome back, cycle buddies again! We are destined to be pregnancy buddies too, I say.

Welcome back to you too jeb! Fingers crossed for you darl.

Hi to everyone else I've missed. Felicita - is everything ok with you darl? Haven't heard from you for a while.

AFM: I have first BT & u/s tomorrow morning. Been jabbing since Wed, so that will be 5 jabs - hopefully something is happening in there. AF has finished, so will focus on the raspberry leaf tea & pom juice now to build a nice new fluffy lining.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry i haven’t posted for such a long time.....

So glad to read about a stack of Sydney BFPs – huge congratulations to all you lovely ladies wonderful news to read about these much deserved BFP’s.....

Nat so happy that you have your long awaited miracle!!!

The time has come – so happy to read of your heartbeat scan!!!

Traveler – hope your pregnancy is going well

Quartz (very belated now!!!) congrats on your twins!!!!

To all the other Sydney ladies -Hope you are all doing well

Lindylou – hope all well with you out there

Bella – good luck

Crofty

Bebe – good luck for the delivery of your bubba, exciting times ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I have had a lot of trouble getting into BH lately so when I got in this morning I had to take the chance to do a quick post.

Tthc and nat- I am SO pleased you both have beautiful heartbeats beating away inside you, and pray for a fabulous pregnancy for you both.

Bella- this pregnancy I had NO symptoms at all, nothing, so it ain't over yet my dear

Peonies- I'm glad your next cycle is underway, and a belated happy birthday

Crofty- congrats on two little boys. From my experience boys are the best!!!

Pinkb- hi! Nice to see you. How is your little one going? Did she have surgery?

Jeb- welcome back. I'm sorry about the heartache, negative after negative really gets you down, and there is no easy path on this ivf road but we are all here for you and know what you are going through.

Afm- I'm 14 weeks (breaths a sigh of relief). It hasn't been easy getting here, have had some spotting along the way, and DH and I are still so nervous but my OB said that things are going perfectly, so at some stage I need to let it all go. Thanks so much for thinking and asking after me, I really appreciate it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (27-07-2012)