Closed Thread
Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefully2: That's great news, a little boy and fantastic that everythig is looking perfect

Leafy: Good news that your lining has improved and GL for your transfer on Friday.

AFM: I'm day 9 of my cycle, l'm on Puregon and Pregnly this time around instead of Gonal, l've never responded very well on Gonal so FS thought we would give Puregon a go as this will be our last ivf cycle. I had my bloods and scan today and have responded so much better, l have 9 follies in total my last two cycles l only ever got 2-3 they all keep maturing, l have another 5 small ones on each side also but unlikely they will respond now. Scan and BT next Wed, EPU likely to be on Friday.

Hi to everyone else and lots of to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy - Great news! A few extra days to get a good lining is well worth it. I'll be thinking of you on Friday! Sticky vibes!!

hopefully2 - half way! So wonderful!

Catchick - good luck with your EPU on Friday. I hope you get a big basket of quality eggs.

AFM : Dad is still really poorly and in ICU. He was recovering from his bypass, but then had a twisted and perforated bowel. They had to open him up 3 times...he was so infected they had to keep washing him out. He just woke up after 12 days in a coma (induced) and his temperature is about 39 which they can't control. He's on a trachy, so can't talk which is really frustrating him....his gout is pretty bad too, so it hurts him to touch him or move him. Basically, it's not looking good. He'll be 70 in a month...too young to die, IMHO.
    I'm now up to bleed #4. I'm still stressing about it as much as the first one. I don't think I'll stop worrying until I hear my baby screaming! 11 weeks and counting! I have my first trimester scan on Friday (will be a couple of days early due to revised EDD, so I hope that is okay??) I'm just so tired all the time, I'm really looking forward to the 2nd trimester energy boost which I've been "promised" (along with clear skin! Seriously! I've had acne in places I've never had it before! ALL OVER my body!)

Baby dust to all
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PerthS: Thank you. My heart goes out to you and your family in such a stressful time, all the best for the healing and speedy recovery for your Dad . 4th bleed...it must be so distressing, l hope your bleeding eases and stops, very exciting that your 12 week scan is just around the corner l bet you can't wait.

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy: Good luck for your FET tomorrow

Hi to everyone else

AFM: EPU tomorrow looking like we have 7 out of the 9 ripe for the picking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perths - big big big hugs for you. I hope that your Dad is on the improve now. Also that your bleeding stops happening or is less scarey. Acne everywhere does not sound like fun.

Catchick - good luck for EPU tomorrow. May all your eggs be mature and ripe for the picking.

AFM - FET tomorrow at 11:15. I already feel like I'm in the TWW. I suddenly realised that I wouldn't be having any pregnyl shots this time so I could do a HPT with no doubt as to the results. But the idea of doing a HPT and getting another BFN freaks me out - I hate that blank little spot in the window! Must be overthinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, sorry I haven't been here for ages; just taking a break from BH as I'm sure I'll be on here heaps once I start IVF.

I'm only on today to ask a question (it's a TMI one, sorry): Were you instructed to take your progesterone pessaries rectally or vaginally?? Based on what I've ALWAYS read on forums, they are vaginal, but at our pre-IVF info session the other day, the nurse was going through all the drugs and told us the pessaries are administered rectally! I asked some girls on another forum, and so far all three responses have been, "WTF??? No, they're vaginal!!"

Is this unheard of? Why would the nurse tell us something if that's not what everyone does? If it helps at all, I'm at Fert North.. maybe they're just weird there!

Sorry for the random question, but I really don't want to stick things up "there" unless I absolutely HAVE to, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did mine rectally as it is much more convenient. You just use a little lube and it's easy. You don't have to rest as you do if you insert vaginally. The resting is impossible if you work and can't lie down for an hour at lunch time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leafy hope the fet went well. Good luck for a restful, quick and successful tww.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Sorry I havem't posted in here much. I got carried away in the 2ww threads

I thought that I would let you all know that I got my BFP today

HCG is only 45 which is worrying, but I'm pregnant and NEVER EVER EVER thought I would be able to say that

Thanks to all for answering my annoying questions when I first started. I feel soooo lucky and blessed to get a positive on my first IVF attempt. I just hope it stays that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaay Disney...amazing news! Pg it keeps growing and getting stronger. Look after yourself.