+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg donating

Hi Everyone, I would love to introduce myself and partner to you briefly. We are in a committed lesbian relationship, about to celebrate our 8 year anniverrsary and feel ready to begin our family. We have extensively
    discussed our options, and would love to donate my partnes eggs to a couple so they can live the dream of having a family. We know how hard it can be when you lack one vital ingredient to the mix and I too hope to donate my eggs once our babies are finished.
    Are there any couples with a man who would consider helping us out with our dream, that we could help out in return? I think it would be a beautiful gift from each side.

If you would like to discuss it more, please feel free to PM us and we can talk further. If this is in the wrong section I do apologize.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a wonderful thing to consider, egg donation and sperm have their differences in the way it can be done. My partner is wanting to donate sperm, as i am donating my eggs. If you would like to chat more sams-eggs@hotmail.com