Closed Thread
Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=byline;6325470]Welcome Dandelion.

I'm CD1. Hopefully this month we get to dtd on O day. Missed it last month due to food poisining and my partner was not at home the month before.

Nat I think my partner would do a sperm test as he is keen for a baby, but would also be dreading it in case it was him. I don't know how he would be if it turned out to be him. Originally he was suprised that females are not fertile for very long. A week or so ago we watched a program called Life Before Birth and he was very suprised by what sperm had to go through to find the egg. He likened it to his sperm going into a battle zone. He did say quietly though, that he now realised how healthy sperm had to be. I think he thought all of them got close to the egg but now realises it is only about a dozen or so. I was also suprised by the low number that got to the fallopian tube. He is being very good though and taking his menevit. He said he must improve his diet as well.

Yeah it's nice to have the fellas along with taking it seriously. I didn't know about the low number of sperm who make it that far either! Geez!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please help, on Sunday the 20th I had a real high reading on the OPK test but it still wasn't a positive and we had sex. On the monday started getting these stubbing like feelings around my ovaries. The Tuesday & tuesday night they got worse and also around my kidneys (felt like someone poking me with a stick). Wenesday they settled down but on the Wednesday night had to pee 5 times in the hour and also had these thick blobs of thick jelly like mucus the first 2 times when wiping. Thursday morning pee'd several times in an hour but no mucus. Feeling a bit off, feel like my bellies empty of food but don't feel like eating which still continues today. Friday more mucus; blobs and thick jelly like - needing to pee so often has gone but after eating started getting heartburn and indigestion. Thursday and Friday high OPK tests but still not positive (any higher and they would be though). Sat still high OPK bit lower than the previous 2 days sore breasts and sore lower back on and off. Today High OPK and once again still not positive but if any higher would be lot of heartburn & sore breast on and off and a lot more of blob like thick jelly mucus and very stretchy, today cramp like stabbing just under naval and to both sides of stomache. Pregnancy tests negative but only been 7 days. Anyone have idea whats happening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. Not a clue what's happening but it sounds disconcerting to say the least. I take it you haven't had anything like this in previous cycles? Are you doing anything diff this cycle? (eg vitex, vitamin b6, clomid)?

I often haven't had a really positive opk even when I've definitely ovulated so I wouldn't read much into that. Are you charting temps too?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    RoRo - had implanon out a month ago before that had nothing like this in the cycles. First cycle ttc. Not on anything different (been on b complex for quite awhile with folate). So if I did ovulate would it have been the first high reading, and sorry the first high reading was Sunday the 15th my oopsie, I have read that when your pregnant the OPK test can pick up the hcg hormone much earlier than the HPT and will remain high or stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbutterfly View Post
    Please help, on Sunday the 20th I had a real high reading on the OPK test but it still wasn't a positive and we had sex. On the monday started getting these stubbing like feelings around my ovaries. The Tuesday & tuesday night they got worse and also around my kidneys (felt like someone poking me with a stick). Wenesday they settled down but on the Wednesday night had to pee 5 times in the hour and also had these thick blobs of thick jelly like mucus the first 2 times when wiping. Thursday morning pee'd several times in an hour but no mucus. Feeling a bit off, feel like my bellies empty of food but don't feel like eating which still continues today. Friday more mucus; blobs and thick jelly like - needing to pee so often has gone but after eating started getting heartburn and indigestion. Thursday and Friday high OPK tests but still not positive (any higher and they would be though). Sat still high OPK bit lower than the previous 2 days sore breasts and sore lower back on and off. Today High OPK and once again still not positive but if any higher would be lot of heartburn & sore breast on and off and a lot more of blob like thick jelly mucus and very stretchy, today cramp like stabbing just under naval and to both sides of stomache. Pregnancy tests negative but only been 7 days. Anyone have idea whats happening?
    Put wrong date it's Sunday the 15th the first high OPK test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbutterfly - what a week you've had! I suppose you can only hope it means the very best news. Some of those things are pregnancy signs but it's so early. I'll keep for you though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night and this morning nipples have been stinging when have brushed up against anything, HPT still negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    OPK is blank today for the first time in 4 -5 days but still the stinging nipples even without brushing against anything on and off cramping, belly feels empty and need to be filled but don't feel like eating. Just so confused, I just want thinks to show 1 way or the other.
    Last night and this morning nipples have been stinging when have brushed up against anything, HPT still negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there angelbutterfly. I can imagine it's very frustrating waiting to see which way things will go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news angelbutterfly?