+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Multiple questions - I'm sorry - Brauers relief and rolling!

Has anyone tried Brauers Stomach Relief for reflux? Does it help?

Is there are 'safe' way of stopping a bub from rolling onto their tummy when sleeping? I know that once they can roll themselves it is safe to let them sleep there, but my baby can roll in one direction back to tummy, but he can't roll tummy to back yet, so he gets stuck and REALLY agitated once he has done it.

thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could try using a baby wedge? As for the reflux question my ds also has reflux and is in losec prescribed by his dr. Have you tried elevating the cot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used a safety sleep for my DD. She stayed in it unti she could roll the other way and then there was no problems.

Im using the Brauers Colic Relief and it seems to be helping... only been using it since sunday though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my little one is now 8.5 months. We used the Brauers stomach relief and it worked well. She was also on losec and we have just weaned her off it. I think with the rolling our little one liked being on her stomach and would sleep longer. Once she woke she too would get very upset and I would just go in and turn her. I tried elevating the cot and I would not recommend it. My little one ended up being upside down and under her blanket (it was winter and she needed more than her sleeping bag). I dont think it is safe to elevate the cot unless you have a Safe T Sleep, however I did not use one as I didn't want to waste the money on it if she would only use it for a few weeks before coming confident at rolling over. Good luck