ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I to am really #!$$ed off. AF showed her ugly face this morning. I feel you amabel! I hate this. I feel like giving up. Am I wasting money on something that is just never going to happen? Yet again my body has let me down!!!
    WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR US?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Flea. This really just sucks big time. It's really not meant to be this way. I know there is not much I can say that will be helpful, but I am thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.

It may sound silly, but I am allowing myself a couple of days to grieve. I used to try and pretend that I was ok, but I discovered that just prolongs the misery. Now I just cry and grieve and get angry and let it out. Everyone is different in how they deal with things, but as long as you are true to yourself, you will be ok.

There is a thread in the IVF section where a couple of people have put in lists of tests they have requested (told!) their FS to do. I can find the list if you like, I have found it very handy.

Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amabel
    Thankyou your advice was really exactly what I needed to hear and do, cause I feel a lot better today. I just cried and cried last night. Poor DH didn't know what to do and I had to just tell him that all I really needed from him was a big hug, which made me feel better. I felt like my heart was breaking. I actually think I had a very early miscarriage cause I had a huge blood clot which actually looked a lot like my last miscarriage. So I'll tell my FS when I see her next and see what her thoughts are. I'm going to have a look for the list you suggested and see if I can find it, I think it will help. Thanks once again, I'm so glad I can vent on here it helps so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Flea

Not sure if you found the link yet but here it is just in case, I haven't actually asked for any tests yet, but it helps knowing that there is some and that I have done my research before talking to the FS. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?423259-What-tests-should-I-ask-our-FS-to-do

I know how you feel, I haven't really stopped crying since my BFN. The hits just keep coming, my FS told me on wednesday that my eggs are cr@p quality and that I may just be "one of the people they just can't get pregnant". I have been put on DHEA for a couple of months and will have a laparoscopy in Jan for the endo, then maybe try again for another couple of cycles. I think you are meant to wait four months for the DHEA to kick in.

I am absolutely devastated and now am torn between being scared that DP will leave me for someone who he can have children with and wondering whether I should leave him so he can find someone to have children with. I think it's more that I am worried he just doesn't love me anymore.

Anyway, must get on with the day...

I really hope you feel better about things soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amabel
    Bloody Hell that list is amazing!! I wish I had that 5 years ago.
    I'm so sorry about your news from the FS I'm keeping my that the DHEA works.
    Have you told your DP how you feel? I said the same to my DH and he laughed (I think he thought I was joking until I told him I was serious) and told me not to be so silly that it didn't matter. I still feel like I'm letting him down a little but I feel better that he knows how I felt and that I'd given him the option. I bet yours will say the same thing! I think it's better if you can tell your DP exactly how you feel, I think we women underestimate our Partners sometimes in how much it really does affect them too, cause lets face it most men aren't exactly vocal about how they feel. Also I know with my DH he doesn't really understand that all I really need from him is just a big hug and to just listen. Men want to fix everything and make it all better for us which they can't do with this problem. Talk to him and be totally open with everything and I'll bet you get a surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

i really hope everything works out for you both i know it can be hard to keep going...
    i truely believe that there is a time for everything and for you both as well!
    Dh do feel so much similar to what we feel as well it's just they try to be so strong for us... wait these few months..
    it's killing me to wait these few months finally got job situation sorted today yaya some relief.... will be such a long few months...
    i'm the pill to try to get some normality in my cycle but it's giving me the worste head aches...so i think i'll be stopping taking that!!

anyways sending baby dust to you both through these tough times... (chrissy is hard when all your family and friends have their little ones to spend it with!! just close yours eyes try to picture your little one's helps me somedays too!!
    Merry christmas...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies
    Just popping in to wish you both a Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Thank you both for your kind and supportive words

Enjoy the festive season as next year is our year

Amabel