+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perth Donor Needed for Loving & Hopeful Couple

message has been removed.
    Last edited by HopefulHeart; 06-12-2011 at 16:37. Reason: wish to remove ad please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I read your post a while ago and just wanted to see if you have had any luck?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Braxtonsmummy. Thank you for your kind post and interest. I have been extremely lucky to have been approached by a donor on another site. We are currently in WA's mandatory 3 month cooling off period which is applicable to WA residents undergoing egg donation and donating eggs. Once this donor approached me I felt I should delete my post on BubHub so prospective donors would be able to approach other deserving couples/ladies. Braxton looks like an adorable baby! You are a very lucky lady. I hope to explore more of Bubhub in the new year when things have settled down a little. Thank you again for your kindness and interest to see how I was going. I am really touched that someone has written on my post. I wasn't feeling very hopeful here. Then again I wasn't active posting on other posts as I wasn't feeling very confident on this forum. I was feeling a little overwhelmed by the size of site and forums.

I am grateful though there are places like this where women, couples etc can go to seek answers, support and information.
    HopefulHeart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow! That is fantastic!
    I'm so glad you are one step closer to your dream.
    Your story really touched me and when I saw that it was removed I wanted to check that it was for a positive reason and not a negative one!
    Bub hub is a fantastic place, all of the members are lovely and you always get good advice and support!
    Hopefully I will see you on here again soon with some exciting news
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you Braxtonsmummy

Hi Braxtonsmummy. I am very touched and humbled that my ad had an impact on you. It was written from the heart and from a strong yearning to be a mother. Thank you for your encouragement about this site and its members. I promise to be more courageous and explore it further. I have no doubt there are many wonderful and supportive women out there and I hope no one was offended at my lack of posting or courage! I was definitely a bit of a scaredy cat!

May I wish you all the luck for your journey into egg donation. And on behalf of women and couples who rely on such a selfless act to help them have a family, thank you for even considering this path! There is much information around this site and others. It is not a decision to enter into lightly as it will impact on many lives. That said I am told by ohter donors, it can be one of the most rewarding and life changing things to do. My donor sees it as she has used all the eggs to have her family and so why not help someone else, as she doesn't need them! How lucky and am I!

I look forward to chatting to you around the site. Probably not the baby section just yet! But will keep my fingers crossed.

Best wishes and hugs
    HopefulHeart