+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    that sounds nice bubblek, the chicken casserole Must look it up

OK, had 2 poached eggs and 2 smalls slices of toast for brekkie. 7 points. Should keep me full til lunchtime.

I am gonna do this thing. Back to it! Christmas or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Made san choy bow type meal for dinner. 300gm of premium mince and lots of left over veg made 2 adult dinners and a lunch very low in points so it means i didn't go over after all Yay. So far this morning one piece of toast with jam. Will have another two before leaving, and have made a sandwich for lunch since i know i'll end up in a food court otherwise.
    Wholemeal bread, 1/4 avocado, lean shaved ham, really tasty cheese (similar to swiss), lettuce, tomato, capsicum, cucumber and i'm going to put on a little mustard. Really low in points but sooooooo yummy.

coming from my phone. excuse typos. i'm much too lazy and uncoordinated to fix it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, ok if I crash? I got inspired by another thread and cut up all my fruit and veg when I got home today and I can see how this will actually be beneficial to my weight loss. Now instead of thinking it's easier to grab a biscuit instead of cutting up a piece of fruit or veggies (dishes, you know!) it's just as easy to grab it from the container. Also i boiled a few eggs (they keep in the fridge for a week) so I can make a healthy low points sandwich really easily. It worked today, lets hope it sticks!

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    lol i read that thread too! Good idea to use it to help weightloss! As for crashing, the more the merrier! But i would say that, i crashed too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think that I might try that as well once I grocery shop on the weekend. I find I'm using all my points on snacks which aren't totally unhealthy but if I'm eating carrots, celery etc it would be even better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    More the merrier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone been doing the last couple of days? I've been doing quite well. Gone 3 or 4 propoints over the last couple of days, but still have 40 weekly points left in tact for the weekend, which I feel good about. Eaten way more salad and fruit the last few days than normal too. Tracking is hard because I'm doing a lot of holiday baking, so there's the occasional lick of the beaters, but I'm trying to write it all even if I don't calculate the propoints. Hope you're all going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Had gastro- no tracking. Will start tracking again tomorrow though since I've only got the cramps left

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing! I guess you're coming in well under your daily allowance then! Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    lol. I think that's a fairly safe thing to say. Need to be careful not to overcompensate now that I'm better. It's not a free ticket to eat whatever is in the house (I say knowing I ate a handful of malteasers and 2 rum balls with my cuppa this afternoon)