Closed Thread
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ness, I am so sorry to hear this. It is horrible day by day we are wondering what we have done to deserve infertility and we have to second guess at things we are meant to enjoy. You have give your best for this cycle and truly deserve a medal for this.

Beta, thanks! This round I was on only 300 gonal F and had 5 eggs picked up, 2 were immature and the other 3 fertilised. We transferred 2 on day 3 (due to low number couldnt wait till day 5) and the last one didnt progress to freeze. What is your AMH? Mine was 6.7. Are you on vit D? I read that deficiency in this can affect ovarian reserve. Mine is deficient a year back but after dilligently taking vit D, it normalised. I actually increased my dose to 3 a day instead of the recommended 1. However during my BT recently, the vit D is still just borderline despite taking so much. I take Ostelin. Many Aussies are vitamin-deficient even though we get lots sun, perhaps due to sunscreen protection.

Ladies, the battle isnt over with a BFP....it continues to drive me crazy with every twitch and cramp. I think IVF really makes us very paranoid. It may be our defensive mechanism in full mode.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessika, so so sorry. You have given up so much this cycle and all the others. In the end it WILL all be worth it. Glad you made the herbalist appt even though I wish you didn't need it. Love, Linds

M2O, oh wow, congratulations on your BFP! It is a scary time though possibly even more so than the 2ww cause it goes on even longer. GL.

Cramping has stopped but lots of watery CM which I expect will be AF by the morning, I always like to prepare myself with the reality of my situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2One - Great news on your BFP

AFM - As expected, Wazza gave me a 2% chance of success with my own eggs, and recommended donor eggs. However, he will do a cycle with me, using all his tricks and bells and whistles.

He got us do some blood tests, and drew up a complicated plan with lots of different medications. It is a different type of cycle to any others I have done before. He has written another script for DHEA, and has a list of supplements for us to take. After we came back upstairs after doing the bloods he came up to us again in the waiting area and asked if we had any more questions, which was nice. My old FS was always in a rush and pushed you out quickly.

He said I can think about whether to use Saizen or not - it will add a lot of cost to the cycle. Perhaps I should go all out on this final attempt and include it?

AF is still not here, and it is CD40. The TCM bloke this morning said it could be because of taking Clomid this cycle. He has given me herbs to bring on AF.

The plan is when AF comes to do the cycle with old clinic that I already paid for (drugs sitting in the fridge ready to go). If that doesn't work, will have a month off, then do the all-out cycle with Wazza.

Sorry for the mostly me post, feeling pretty down right now. At least there is a plan and we get to try a cycle with Wazza and all his tricks. If it doesn't work have to think about what else I can do for the rest of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Dear Friends

How is everyone?

Chook GL with Wazza's cycle - did he say whether it would be antagonist or not? I am so confused about Saizen - having used it for my last two cycles it definitely gave me a much better outlook on paper with 3 fertilized eggs both cycles where as in the past 5 cycles there was on average 1 egg. I guess it gives poor responders a better chance.

Linds I have an end of TTC date as well - I've basically given myself one more year. Sorry that you've had to go through the disappointment of being "realistic" again - seems like we are in sync having EPU on the same day & now both preparing for AF. ( there is a chance you're mistaken ) Take care

LG How are you? With all this commotion of M20's fab success & the not so lucky ones (this time) you must be thinking hey what about me I'm still waiting & hopeful How are you coping with the Crinone this time? Hope we can celebrate your BFP around the corner

M20 I remember going through a lot of worry during the first trimester - IVF does make you paranoid - we know too much (especially you) Still you have jumped the biggest hurdle for us poor responders - you got the golden egg/s. Best wishes for a wonderful, uncomplicated sticky PG

Hey everyone else

AFM Had an unusual experience, light spotting then stop, next day small amount, then nothing & now again tonight. Probably the embryo's leaving the building first. I've been angry, hopeful, sad etc. Thanks for the kind words & as always whether it's this time or next I hope we can all be friends on the UTD thread soon xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Ness - Good to hear fom you. Could it be possible that you have late implantation spotting? When is your BT booked? I know its really hard and we dont like to get our hope up too much but maybe its not over yet?

I'm ok, been feeling a bit down myself as I dont have good feelings about this cycle. I have resisted POAS so far but only because I think I've convinced myself it has not worked. Crinone has driven me nuts again, burst into tears for nothing last night and clouldn't explain to DH what the hell I was blubbing about. (Anyone who knows me well would be mystified by the crying, I am so not a cryer). Has given me sore boobs again which I had last time so know its the Crinone, but other than that nothing, although I am only 5dp3dt, but have read so much about others getting symptoms etc at that point, but never having been pregnant I guess I would not know if I had symptoms or not, either way feeling pretty crappy.

Chook - I've got everything crossed for you. Wazza seems to be the magic maker so hopefully he can make some magic for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi dear ones,

I am so sorry all of you are feeling down . Really can sense the sadness here. I dont know what to say to comfort you but just want to say I wish for you to reach your goal soonest, every single one of you. I will be hanging around to support you in any way I can cyber-wise.

LG38, after 7 years, you truly deserve to get your BFP. Hang in there hun. This game is also about how determined and long-suffering we are. I am sure you will reach there in good time.

Ness, thank you for your kind comforting words. I hope your spotting is not AF but some signs of early pregnancy. Have you come back from GC?

Chook11, totally agree about FS cant wait to push us out of the consulting room...Wazza sounds great and seems to have a great plan worked out...though it will involve a lot of stuff from what you say. I truly hope everything works out well for you.

AFM : I went over to friend's house for lunch today. Wasnt feeling too fantastic as I was having this achy achy feeling on my lower back to the extend that it affected my confidence and mood. My friends didnt know I am preggy and I did not intend to tell them being so early. But I was acting alright throughout and had to go to the toilet 3 times within those 4 hours though my bladder wasnt exactly full. Then another friend blurted out that she is 14 weeks preggy at the table. We were all excited for her...wow I wonder how I would have taken it if I have had a BFN two days back...I think I might faintz and have to act out of the blue...anyway we were all happy for her and I asked her lots and lots of questions about her pregnancy. She told us that her sis also conceived via IVF but lucky for her first go was sucess. They seem to have a lot of fear for IVF so I used the opportunity to explain more to them.

Anyway the achy feeling has gone off. Early pregnancy symptoms are so much like pre-AF signs so scary!

Then I went over to my TCM doctor to get more herbs. I am going to be on TCM throughout my pregnancy and thereafter as well. First time ever.

Take care ladies, thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG That must be so difficult being such an emotionally stable person & then have everything so shaken up by the meds - at least you have a perfectly valid excuse. I turn into a complete every month so at least I'm used to being so affected by hormones. I would hold off POAS at least for another few days yet & all I can say is it is so hard to tell when our bodies are full of meds. If it was a natural pg you would have a much better chance of feeling it so just try & do whatever you can to calm the mind.

M20 what luck that you didn't have to hear "the news" & be devastated by a BFN at the same time, it would be so hard not to say hey I'm UTD too

Linds - hope you are OK

AFM b/t is due tomorrow, still on holidays & if don't get AF tonight will go to a medical cntr. I had given up - as have many PMS symptoms when I see spotting just keeps making me think it's AF but DH made me do another POAS - so inconclusive - there's a line, not really faint but not strong either rang FN back in Syd - said pregnyl should be out of system now but that shouldn't be POAS As if we're going to abide by that rule!! told her about spotting, cramping blah blah she said only interested in B/T so another day of waiting left - GREAT. TBH I would be more encouraged to cycle sooner even if I got a chemical pg as what concerns me is embies just not even trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Ness - Its so easy for the FN to say dont POAS, but for us its so difficult. I totally understand what you say re embies not even trying, I guess thats always been my concern as I have been TTC unsuccessfully for so long. If I even got a positive just once it would keep me going. I will have everything crossed for you

M2O - Thank you for your kind words. I too think that after 7 years it has to be my turn soon, but the longer it goes on I am starting to wonder if its just not meant to be. I will keep going of course but some days its just very hard.

Chook,Linds, Jaye - How are you all?

AFM - well I still have not POAS. Its now 6dp3dt and I am going totally nuts!!! FN rang earlier to check I was ok, as I had quite a lot of pain after EPU and was still feeling a bit shabby after transfer. In my mind I thought she is calling to tell me I'm not UTD, even though I am nowhere near BT!?!?!?! Go Figure. I have made one decision though, if this cycle has not worked I am going to ask for an alternative to crinone next time or I seriously think I'll end up in the loony bin!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

OK so I caved and POAS - BFN not even a glimmer of another line. For now I'm just telling myself that its too early, 6dp3dt will test again on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw this, LG way too early!!! Try hard to resist for a few more days

My fingers toes etc are crossed for a bfp for you xxxxx