Closed Thread
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thanks for the welcome.

MrsOC, I think the oestrogen priming cycle is a regular length but just involves lucrin injections instead of synarol as well as some other tablets on top of all the vitamins. I think I started the lucrin earlier than I would have started synarol for some reason. You've probably already said in a previous thread, but did you find dhea helped you?

Pinky, MrsOC & LG good luck tomorrow with your transfers. It only takes one to stick for your miracle to happen, so don't get too down about the number of embies being returned home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG good luck for ET today.

Pinky and Mrs OC good luck for EPU!!

Busy day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, for anybody else who jump onto a back to back cycle, I am having trouble doing this. Though I have got approval from FS to do so, DH checked that we can claim medicare only if our cycles are 30 days apart. Is this true??? I havent heard of any lady lamenting not able to claim. I am surely not rich to pay the whole 8K...need the medicare rebate...but how come many of us I see do back to back? Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well had the transfer this morning and apparently our 2 day embryo was 5 cell and a grade B. Not sure what that means as yet but will be googling to find out.

Pinky and MrsOC - Hope all has gone well and you are feeling ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just home from epu. Can't help but feel sad that only got 2. Please please let them fertilize and make it to Monday .

Feelin a little crampy but nowhere near as bad as last time. Am sitting outside getting some sun in the back yard

Congrats on being pupo LG

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - Yes I am having accupucture and taking TCM herbs. I get raw herbs that are boiled up - no idea what they are - just a lot of roots, shoots and leaves. Also get black pearl pills to take as well - my latest lot is for "liver qi constraint with stagnant heat".
    Sending vibes to those eggies to do their fertilising thing.

Spot - I've joined since you took a break. I have had 3 stim cycles, getting 3 to 5 follies. Each time I had 3 empty follies and have not yet made transfer. After the last cycle with no eggs at all I have gone off all stim cycles and am having a healing break with Chinese medicine. I am having my follicles and tracked and blood tests done in the meantime.
    Hope the upcoming cycle is the one for you

M2O - I did two back to back cycles this year and claimed both through Medicare.

LG - 5 cell on Day 2 sounds good. Great news on being PUPO.

Linds - snuggling in vibes to your embie.

AFM - Have a cold and took a sick day yesterday - feel much better today.

Just had a scan with the nurse. There is a 7mm follicle on my right ovary. It is CD15. Hopefully it's just slow getting started and will continue to grow.

Saw TCM bloke this morning. He recommended another older, more patient FS in the same practice who will respect the boundaries of what I want to do and is willing to do tracking and gentle cycles. He said my FS is so busy he will not even notice if I change. So I'll go and get a referral for him and continue with the monitoring.

Will still keep the appointment with Wazza - will be good to get his expert opinion and maybe do a stim cycle with him in a few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom - Medicare will cover back to back cycles.

LG - I hope this one snuggles in for the 9 months.

AFM - All three follicles were empty so that's the end of our IVF journey. The FS and nurses were very kind today which was nice. Now it's time for DH and I to take stock and make new plans for the future. Maybe we'll do that tomorrow because today is definitely for grieving. Anyway, since I will no longer be on the journey to motherhood it's time for me to say goodbye. Thanks to the dozens of women who have come and gone for all the support and kindness over the last couple of years. I hope those of you remaining will get your BFP very soon, hopefully there will be a couple in the next two weeks! Be kind to each other and to yourselves and don't forget that this journey is hard on your partners too, so remember to give them a squeeze.

Millie, Spot and Jaye - I hope your graduation comes soon and am sending you tones of

JFB - thanks for this thread and for inviting me in so long ago.

to everyone. I hope your dreams come true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky I am so sad to hear that your journey has come to such a sad place. Biggest hugs to you and your DH. I wish there was something I could say to make this all better.

MrsOC I hope you get at least one great embie tomorrow.

LG that sounds really promising. Loads of sticky baby dust to you!

Chook a second 'second opinion' can't hurt. I felt guilty when changing docs within the same clinic but it was the turning of the corner for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky - this is too sad and I'm sorry for you. Hugs.

LG - exciting to have any emby on board after all that!

Patient - DHEA appears to have helped me. My 3 stim cycles have all been with Synarel but it does the same thing as Lucrin. As I said though mine have been quick (8 days) 'flare' cycles.

Mrs OC - fingers crossed that you get good news today with great fertilisation.

Chook - 7mm does seem small for CD15... but it may still be the one! Good idea to change FS even if you're still going to Wazza for his opinion.

Mom - how are you?

Me - I have never been to Medicare yet since this is my first cycle that I've had to pay the entire $8000 on so am yet to find out what if any I get back.

Well after the last 2 days of huge appetite I had mild cramping down low yesterday, but, still trying to put all thoughts out of my head & pray instead to take my mind off it. It seems to be working though I did have a labour dream early this morning! AF is due Monday & BT Wednesday. 2 more days in this house, packing in earnest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky - so sorry to hear your journey has ended this way. I know the pain of empty follicles. Best wishes for the future.