ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 116 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny....... I am so glad to hear from you... you have been in my thoughts. I was so hoping that you would move forward regardless. Im glad that you have some support from DP that must be a huge relief and it sounds like your clinic is really into helping you..... I hope that the video conference goes well.. Id push for a uterine scratch...endometrial biopsy in the cycle prior to transfer..usually done in the luteal phase... they do this with all donor recepiants at RBA georgia in the usa and their success rate is about 80% ++ ... Im getting mine done at the end of august.. It sounds like we may end up cycling together... I am just so happy at your news as I feel like I have been there with your during your struggle over the last few years.. Oh and I have a friend that got pregnant at 48 with donor eggs and now has a lovely 1yr old son and is even thinking of #2..which she has been told is ok to do with her FS blessing... how good is that ,It has made her life dreams come true and she is the happiest person now.

fortitude.. those were lovely words of wisdom and so true. lets hope that this FET on saturday is the one... not long now...I hope that your blast defrosts well... FX and I wish you all the best for tomorrow...xxxxxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny- Welcome Back!
    Sounds like a S%$T time. (((HUGS))))
    The whole separation thing is very stressful.
    At the end of the day if you still want to be a mum (with or without him) then DO IT!!!!! Follow your heart and dreams.
    xoxo Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny-that's wonderful news & your DP is a gem! Welcome back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Sunny! Im so glad you worked through such a tough situation and I admire that your still here with the rest of us and you haven't given up! Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi otgirl I read your post a few days ago and it really resonated. The subject of enough is enough is one of the most challenging things I have ever had to think about. I like that you took time out. All my friends keep telling me to go for adoption. I know people mean well but it isn't that easy to flip emotions from the one thing to the other as though we are changing our clothes brand. The idea of being a biological mum has been part of my identity since forever. It is therefore a bit more complicated and can't be fixed that easily - though Im sure it is possible and we can still be very happy. Thanks for sharing your story.
    Last edited by wanabemum; 20-07-2012 at 10:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    By this time tomorrow I will be PUPO!!!! I can hardly believe I am up to cycle 2. Hope the bubsicle defrosts and is "the one".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

lilwish -how u doing? I have had u in my thoughts did u go for bt?

Anxious- how's the 2ww any over obsessing yet? What day is ur bt?

Zannah- How are u doing? I hope you are taking care of yourself and pampering with chocky and wine

lilbirdy- Only a few weeks to go until u met your darling little one all the best

Sunny15- good to c u back this path makes us very strong there is no doubt about that "its not about how many times you get knocked down...it's about how many times u get back up...."

Micca- How's he health kick are you feeling good for the next cycle?

fortitude- Goodluck for 2moz i will have u in my thoughts

afm- Well my ivf career has bought me to ivf # 8 and currently im 7 days past a 2day embryo donor transfer and guess what i havent got a clue....not a god dam clue if this has worked as usual im feeling the same as all the other cycles(not that i can remember i looked back on some old old posts) one minute my screwed up mind thinks wots that pain is that implantation the next i think its nothing...then im sure AF is on its way then nuthing...
    being a 2 day transfer im not sure when to POAS...how and wot im feeling so far ....i have heart burn , i fell like af will arrive at any minute ,i have had the shivers a few times and cannot warm up(never had this before) , starving but i know thats the prednisolone, peeing all night well i know thats the clexane, and very bloated but thats all the piggin out because of the pred also,the last 2 nights i am totally wacked and been in bed by 8.30(but thats probably being so naughty on the weekend..lets face it im no spring chicken.
    I have to say this last week has flown i have been on 2 girls nights out allowed my self a glass of wine and laughed all night ,thru a surprise party for my boss and cooked her a barbie cake(she is 45 and has never had a cake before) i have had more than my share of hockey pokey with DH TMI info i know,ive stayed out until all hours of the morning and have behaved like a naughty teenage girl cause I realised that every other cycle my life has been on hold i almost turn into a nun but this time wot eva will be will be.....

thanks for letting me rave on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort- positive vibs going over East for bubsicle

Tens- final BT 30 July. Yes I have started imaging nips and pinches in my uterus, hanging out to HPT, probable Thursday morning next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sending you good wishes fortitude and hope that your little frostie is a rockstart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    sending you good wishes fortitude and hope that your little frostie is a rockstart
    Thanks, but Bubsicle didn't defrost.
    FET cancelled.
    I am pretty annoyed actually, the embryo was 'late to develop' to a blasty but was freezable (Day 6). Seems like my gut reaction that there was a reason it was late (ie no good) was right. But the clinic reassured me again and again that they only freeze top quality ones. Looks like I wasright. Sigh...

OPINIONS SOUGHT:
    Just a thought, my clinic encourages single embryo transfers.
    But in over 40s they will 'consider' 2.
    DH is DEAD AGAINST twins, and I have my previous pregnancy high risks.
    But I am really feeling desperate for IVF to work I guess- do you think 2 in my case is madness? I feel like the risk of twins is a better outcome that no baby at all. DH feels like Twins or no baby are equally bad outcomes.