Closed Thread
Page 96 of 116 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxious View Post
    Fort - a big NO, who has the time during the day to lie down, I can only wish...lol
    YEAH!!! I am definately keeping that option in mind if I have to use those pessaries 3x a day. I am starting just before FET with once at night and see where things go from there. Luckily I already bought some so don't have to cough up right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think you have to lie down either. With using the pessaries vaginally, there's no sphincter muscle to hold the wax pessary in, as it melts, the contents just all run out if you are moving around so the medication might not be absorbed. Hence the lie down. Rectally it is all held in by the sphincter muscle so the medication will be absorbed regardless.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I will definately be researching that and asking my FS about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilwish just a quick one as i am work and should not be on the computer however i wanted to give you lots of love and cuddles please keep us updated and be sure to go for your BT as we have seen numerous times beforethey do happen!!!

Hope every1 else is well

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I have been reading and watching since ending my journey. I just popped in to say

CONGRATULATIONS Wannabb on the birth of Matilda and Henry. It only seems like yesterday you went to Greece.

Tens - I have everything crossed for you - I am so glad to see you are back trying again.

Good luck to everyone else.

For those wondering how to decide when enough is enough my advice is - decide on an end date (age, cycle number or similar) and stick to it. When I gave up last year it was like the end of the world at the time. It took me 4 months to be able to rationally discuss the possibility of donor eggs with my DP. He does not want to do this, and was able to give very good reasons for this. We discussed fostering and then I planned my Canada/Alaska holiday of a lifetime which we have just come back from. I have not decided yet whether fostering is something I want to do. 12 months away from anything baby has given us the opportunity to move on and I am now completely ready to accept that I will never have a baby. When I think about how old I am now I am able to accept that decision without any further regrets.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otgirl For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (16-07-2012),Kenta  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I am officially PUPO, 2 WW begins. I had 2 ET. 6 cell grade 2.5 & 8 cell grade 2 (grade out of 4, 4 being best) other one started to divide at 4 cell so they have kept it in culture to see if it continues.
    Last edited by Anxious; 16-07-2012 at 15:57.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Anxious and wishing you lots of luck and best wishes!

Kind Regards
    Zannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah... what's news??? thinking of you.

Anxious: hope a perfect little one settles in and stays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fortitude,

No sign of naturally miscarrying yet, although I had some cramps on Sunday and some last night, so maybe another week away? I have had no show and no spotting or anything so I am still waiting.

I have been thinking though, maybe it would be best to book in for a D&C! I have thought by the time they get me in maybe I will miscarry on my own, still confused on what to do! It is so terrible I feel as though I am in limbo.

I have still 4FE so not sure if we will continue and do it all again. DH has taken things pretty badly this time and is quite upset about the whole thing and says he can not take much more. He has said the loss is too upsetting and does not feel that trying again is worth it if it is only going to end in a loss again!

I have not talked to DH about another FET so I am uncertain if we will try again. In the back of my mind I want to keep trying with all four, as I feel we have come so far and not using/trying the 4 FE left, would be a waste! Although I am worried that this may happen again, not only that, what if I get pregnant again, what test can be done to know that the baby is okay and that there are no chromosome problems! I don't think we could go through another amino as what happened last year. So very undecided at this stage.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me are there test that can be done on the embryo before the transfer?

Thanks Fort for thinking of me!

Kind Regards

Zannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    zannah - it is a really hard decision, and sometimes we forget the emotions of our DH/partners. I am sure there are gen tests that can be done on embryos, but in the back of my mind I seem to recall this needs to be done on fresh eggs, I may be wrong. I think you should investigate further.

All the best x