Closed Thread
Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think this might be over before it even started for me. Has spotting last night that turned to a full bleed when I went to the bathroom very early in the morning. Don't understand, my lines were very strong. Am going to try and get my bt today instead of tomorrow, I'm 16dpo and 10dpt. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms but then I don't have any af symptoms. Tiny weeny bit of cramping last night when I went to bed.

Sorry for the me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilbirdy- that is so not fair. I hope it is just a light period that some women get when pregnant. Hope your clinic will let you have your BT today. Fingers crossed embie is hanging in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this again! It's so unfair when so many others have such easy straight forward pregnancies . I hope it's just one of those bleeds we keep hearing is normal . Good luck with yr BT today.

Wannabb, thanks - I'm only on progynova - nothing to suppress - I guess he must have forgotten I can still produce follies without stim (did an iui last yr without stim). I guess my body still produces but just won't follow thru!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    Well the HCG is a whopping 929, P4 is 132.
    Just don't know what to make of things, I know it's not uncommon to have bleeding in early pregnancy, I just wish it would stop !! I expected to be anxious before the first scan but didn't expect this.
    Oh well, just have to take it easy and one little step at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbirdy- Wow great numbers You beat me by miles. Did you have 2 transferred by any chance??? It is so hard waiting for the next step unsure what is happening

My Bt results came back today from yesterday at HCG 1159. They have more than doubled per 48 hours over the 4 days. Rang obstetrician with results and the receptionist said they are low for my dates 4 weeks 5 days. All the google sites seem to think they are ok ( yours ar just freakishly high lilbirdy) so will just go with the flow for now. Repeat again on Monday and then book scan for following week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doubling is the key wannabb, that's great news. I think OB receptionist is talking out her bottom.
    Yes, mine are very high, only had one transferred. I toyed with an idea in my head that maybe there were two initially but one decided not to stay and that's the bleeding ? Don't know.
    I have repeat BT Tues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilybirdy.... that is an amazing beta and your progesterone is certainly strong... 2 reasons for bleeding I can think of..
    1. placental bleed as the edge grows causing bleeding
    2. both embryos implanted... and one embryo is miscarrying causing the bleeding which is very very common....

wannabub.... great beta for you as well...they are still higher than mine were..!! if that makes you feel better...

lilwish.... the prognova should normally suppress ovulation...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks micca. Only had one transferred which makes the HCG even more amazing.

Nervous Nellie .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilbirdy... its going to be a long wait for all the aunts here for your USS... Im sure your beta will be great... hmm I wonder if you have identical twins?? was it a day 3 transfer??...oooh more worry... that uss is going to be the best christmas present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh micca, I would be so torn if it were twins, petrified on one hand as I'm a weak little thing but ecstatic that we'd have an immediate family. Much water to flow under many bridges on that though,,,, was a hatching blasty tx.

Question ... My clinic nurse has confused me, insists I'm 4 weeks now and 7 weeks scan should be Dec 27, calculated from BETA. I always thought it was from LMP. So CD1 was 5 Nov, ovulated 22 Nov, transfer 27 Nov. From that, I figure 7 weeks be be 24 Dec. Do you ladies agree ? Would really like to have scan before xmas .....

Think bleeding may have stopped, is now browny/ old so hopefully that's the last of it. Was def not a normal AF
    Sorry for the ongoing me posts, I will return to reality in the next day or so...