ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Anxious does your DH travel too? Mine travels quite a lot with work and between the irregularities with my cycle and his work load we have to have a real sense of humour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabemum View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Micca! I had a laparoscopy last Novembr and my FS said she would include a "clearing of my tubes and scraping of uterous" so I will check but I may have had this done at the same time.

Are you going to have an OCP-antagonist cycle? Will you use Gonal F and Orgalutran or Cetrotide? Any other things your fs will be adding? As you can tell I am looking for ideas
    /
    Im doing an antagonist/agonist protocol with oestrogen priming. So I have 1unit of lucrin for 7days prior to stimming. and am on the ocp for 16days prior. then have gonalF and certotride... I have done down reg cycles in the past and they have worked well so this is new territory for me. my last down reg I was over suppressed... too much lucrin.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

wanabemum  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wannabemum, I am STILLllll waiting on AF, so frustrating, but the upside is DH will be home at EC so nice fresh swimmers, however a little drunk I would think! He will be going on immediate detox when he gets home Saturday week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies sorry ive been MIA things have been a bit hectic of late and ive been waiting on surgery results happy to report everything come back all clear got the call from fn yesterday to say fs said he wants me to charge full steam ahead theres no time like the present my insides have never been cleaner and more ready!!! apparently they treated me with a diafirmy!!! excuse the spelling not really sure what that means if any one knows please share..... still in shock didnt know it was gunna be this quick I start clomid sunday then us on the 9th yay yay yay hope all is well and enjoying your weekend.....forgot to say since surgery this is the best AF ive had in years.......... its a 4 dayer instead of the usual 12 to 14 days...........

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)FET #3 2009 BFNICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFNICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFNICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFNED 2011 no luck -BFN# 8 Here we come
    Last edited by tens2many; 29-06-2012 at 21:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Well what a huge week - glad that's over! EPU was Tues & I spent all my spare time running around trying to get everything done before tsfr yesterday so I didn't have to worry about anything & could relax

So EPU gave me 7 eggs (less than usual so a bit disappointed but that's life when you've passed the dreaded 42). Of the 7 only 3 fertlised... more disappointment but trying not to let it bother me. Day 2 I expected to be told only 1 or 2 left but still 3 charging on . Day 3 tsfr, 1 x 6 cell & 1 x 5 cell put back, another 5 cell hoping to last to freeze?

Couldn't believe all 3 still kicking!

So as for now, I'm PUPO with twins

On progesterone, and when Obs gets back from hols in a week or so will take on the other meds he's recommended. Let's hope we get bfp & make it last beyond 8wks this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilwish... Similar scenario to you. 7 eggs...d3 transfer of 2 and hoping they stick as our ivf journey not been going so well. What meds are you on? Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We see the FS on Tuesday! Time sure has flown by. Debrief about the last cycle, plan the July FET cycle. Worked out transfer will be (hopefully) around 20 July (give or take a few days based on my typical cycle).
    Ironically, hubby will be away the entire week I am likely to transfer. So I told him "How will it look if I am pregnant and people realise you weren't even here?" LOL
    Kind of excited, but also apprehensive after last cycle's disappointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish and kenta congrats on being "pupo" I hope to be joining you both very soon im heading towards 13th for transfer if my body behaves.What day will your BT be due? Id like you ladies to lead the way for July and fort and me shall follow

Fortitude- im with you looks like well be close together im with you im always excited but also crappin my pants I just get to this stage and feel soooooooo soooooo desperate !!!!!!!!!!!!! to be pregnant im more than ready its almost been four years of ready this time Im even daring to dream baby again

ICSI #1 2008(1 Embryo) -DS Archie Jo(stillborn at 36wks and 5 days)
    ICSI #2 2009(2 Embryo's) 1 Transfered -BFN (1 frozen)
    FET #3 2009 BFN
    ICSI #42009(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #52010(2 Embryos) 2 Transfered -BFN
    ICSI #6 2011 May/June 2011 -BFN
    ED 2011 no luck -BFN
    # 8 Here we come

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tens2many For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (02-07-2012),Kenta  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker of this thread so have found it helpful, I know a couple of you from other threads. I tried to post a msg awhile ago but it disappeared into the cosmos and i hadnt saved a copy, live and learn.
    I am am on my first cycle, start synarel this tuesday on the long down reg. I have never tried to get pregnant before so have no idea how this will pan out. I am single using donor sperm.
    Wannabb - congrats on the twins, I am very happy for you, well done!

Regards,

Goldie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Goldie, Welcome and whooo hooo COOL we will be running about similar timing with tens2many!
    We have decided to start a 40+BFP Club this year, so hope you join our club too.