ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    "BIG FAT QUESTION MARK" Yes, I am BFP but the levels are 24... (15DPO) apparently they are meant to be 50. Started an additional progesterone pessary to try and support the pregnancy but looks like the embryo implanted and is not growing? Next BT Monday to see what is happening.
    Totally devasted beyond belief to be BFP and knowing it will probably end in MC.
    Last edited by Fortitude; 02-06-2012 at 16:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fortitude,
    If it is of any help, my preganancy last year for my first BT was low and when I had the second BT the levels were higher. Don't give up yet wait for the next BT on Monday!

Kind Regards
    zannah

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zannah For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much, I really need some hope about now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hang in there fortitude..woohoo on a bfp for your first go... outstanding..

. it can still be a healthy pregnancy... DD had very low betas.... 17dpo = 86... so 14dpo would have been about 30..(and it was identical twins to start !!) your level... and she is sitting across the room eating dinner... so it really is not over until the fat lady has sung... especially if it was a late implanter...levels really mean nothing .... its the progression of them that is the determination... so the next 2 betas will be the ones that tell you what is going on...
    so monday beta?? we will be waiting with you...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hope Micca, I really really appreciate it. In my heart I knew I was BFP, but I can't even enjoy that at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah fan bloody tastic! I am so please, awesome news!!!! X

Fortitude yippy!!! I agree with Micca! so the wait continues...in fact IVF pregnancies are 10 mths of waiting, grrr xxx
    Last edited by Anxious; 02-06-2012 at 21:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah congratulations that's fantastic

Fort fantastic but as the girls said hun don't give up u have gotta stay positive heaps of people have low first tests you may have been a late inplanter so that would be why yr nos are low!! Omg first time and it's worked what a dream xxx

Afm I'm sorry I haven't been hear but sometimes I loose the plot about this Ivf sh@@ and I have to walk away as bh breaks my mental state(sorry I haven't been here for you all but I will get back soon) I too like micca have started my wellness journey(that's what I'm calling in) I need to loose as much weight as possible b4 September ( I am overweight and have been since I was 10) so I have joined weight watchers. Heres to getting healthy!!! I will try and check in once a week but no more obsession with bh for a few months. Thinking of you all lots xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah.......congrats...woohoo... you go girl.. so happy for you.....
    cant wait for your uss

well Im a bit like leanne... between the MC and all these BFPs it is hard... I may not reply for a while but I will be reading... just taking a little break...
    Its harder knowing that I have only 1 fresh cycle left (Ill be 44 for this) and one FET and if these dont work then it will be just DD and me... so the stakes are pretty high and the stats are pretty low... not the greatest combo... and of course with sleep deprivation my diet has gone backwards again... planning veges tonight...really...lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya girlfriends. Micca I relate to the age thing, I can't believe I hit Perimenopaus between DD and a few months ago. I am still jumping on DH for a couple more days (becoming a chore) hoping for that natural pregnancy (with assistance of clomid) which I would put down to my new acupuncture Chinese lovely man! I am dreaming. I just dread my next IVF cycle because I know that 2 eggs is about the limit even with 600 gonal!
    Oh well I will keep dreaming of my miracle this month lol.
    I am also keeping up with things on here.

Thinking of ya Fortitude x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on tenderhooks. I feel like I am some sort of limbo land from hell. After 12 years of wishing and dreaming I could have another child here I am being told I am "BFP?" Not BFN or BFP. By this time tomorrow I will know if this pregnancy is looking like a failed BFP or BFP with ongoing monitoring to seeing if/when it may fail/continue. In the meanwhile it has cost $150 for the additional progesterone script- and it may fail anyway. At least I will know I did everything in my power to support the pregnancy.
    My 2WW continues to a 2+WW. I honestly thought nothing could be worse than the 2WW, I was wrong. I keep crying, sobbing with the thought that I picked up the golden ticket and just as quickly it may crumble in my hands.

My DH tells me "the fay lady hasn't sung yet, there is still some hope- until they tell us there is no more hope we need to hold onto the hope."