Closed Thread
Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fortitude,

I know how you are feeling, was it a bit pink with the crinone or red? I am also on Crinone and Clexane, I was told to stop taking the Clexane on Monday.

I too had a little pink with Crinone when I wiped yesturday and it got me a bit woried as well! See how it goes through the day and if you are still concern give one of the nurses a call at your Fertility Clinic.

I think I have seen on the Forum that some ladies have had this as well?

Kind Regards

Zannah

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zannah For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pink, definately more a pink. It was with the crinone. This is seriously doing my head in. Maybe I will call the clinic.
    You and me Zannah! NO MORE PINK and definately no RED!

EDIT: just rang and spoke to my clinic nurse- she said it is perfectly normal to have all those chunky crinone stuff make it's way out and it can be pink or brownish. I felt a wave of relief about that. The tick tock of this 2ww is slow and loud and as each day I get closer to that BT I also feel I each day could be closer to AF. Like a bottle neck. Decided to go do some physio on my knee and walk over have a cuppa with a local friend to distract myself a bit.
    Other than that tiny bit of pink this morning it's been all good today. Phew...!
    Last edited by Fortitude; 30-05-2012 at 14:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies....another quickie from me today....DP came home late last night, so we have some catching up to do!!!

Fortitude - I hope you had a better day today...the 2WW sucks big time, doesnt it.

Zannah - Good luck for tomorrow....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (31-05-2012),zannah  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't got AF... BT is Sat. So some time within the next 48 hrs I will know.

How are you Zannah?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

zannah  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    zannah.... fingers crossed for friday...xxxxxxxx

fortitude... hang in there you are on the long last straight...will you do a pee test?????

not much to report for me... busy busy week at work..so super tired and looking forward to a sleep in and days offf tomorrow.
    AF is just tapering off now... it was pretty much just a heavy AF.. and truefully Ive had heavier ones... I think that because the embryo never developed it is more just like a failed ivf one... so on the health kick.. although tonight was a failure as I have had quite a bit of chocolate..lol..lol...
    will go for a nice walk with A tomorrow..
    hope you all have a great friday. xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

zannah  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zannah- good luck tomorrow!!!!

Fort - the 2ww for you is nearing the end, I still have a good feeling!

Micca - I had my quota of chocolate for the month today! Feel like more....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

zannah  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxious View Post
    Fort - the 2ww for you is nearing the end, I still have a good feeling!
    Hope your good feeling is right.

Tuesday and Wednesday I felt very very negative- especially with the slight pink blood episode in the crinone gross stuff. But yesterday and today I suddenly feel kind of hopeful. One strange thing that make me think maybe is whenever I walk into my DD's room (since last weekend) I can smell this terrible smell- almost like a burnt/soil type smell. I called DH up to identify it- he can't smell anything in there.

I will know by late tomorrow arvo either way.

Zannah Good luck for today!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

zannah  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude - I am so excited for you! I still feel very positive of today's outcome....fingers x, and my thoughts will be with you throughout the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Have not had a chance to get to my computer until now! Well my TWW is over and I had my blood test yesturday morning, it was a long wait for the phone call to let me know what the result was.....14:50 to be exact, yes the wait seemed like forever! Well guess what........it is a BFP! OMG I could not believe it and had to pinch myself to be sure! WOW!!!! I woke this morning and had to ask myself was it all a dream and said to myself no it is really happening!

It is still a long road ahead and I hope that all goes well this time round. Not sure if I am going to have an Amnio this time, will go through all the options and try to avoid having it done. I had two embryos transferred this time, will have to wait until the 18/06 for a scan to see how many there are. I am hoping there will only be one, I am a bit scared to find out that I am having twins as I am uncertain on how things will go and a bit nervous about twins! How is possible to breast feed and if one cries the other will too!!! A bit scary of the unknown!

My message to others who have been in my same or simular position IVF and over 40, don't ever give up hope! From what I have gone through so far if I can say to you all, is that each cycle is different, you may have a bad one or you may have a good one, but don't loose hope that the next cycle maybe the best that will give you the golden egg and perfect embryo!

To everyone, a BIG Thank You to you ALL for all your support and well wishes of luck and hope, I wish all of you the same!

Have a wonderful day and I am thinking of you all!

Fortitude...how did you go today?

Kind Regards

Zannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been lurking on this thread for a while, i have been following your story Zannah & i was soo hoping that this cycle would bring you a BFP!!! CONGRATULATIONS & i hope yiu have a beautiful pregnancy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

zannah  (02-06-2012)