Closed Thread
Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fortitude your funny but I gotta let u in on a secret wannabb is like me single and going it alone lol so great advise but wannabb will have to rely on her beautiful family and friends

Wannabb I'm thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude- Leanne spilled it no DH here. Thanks for all the tips. So far so good. They only have one menu day after day with reasonable selection but by the time you take off cold meat stuff and red meat stuff nit much left. Also I have had gut surgery in the past so limited space to eat so have to focus on protein. Saw dietician yesterday and now have to have 3 drink supplements day plus extra snacks. Can't fit it all in and continuously feel like stuffed pig. Add to that ongoing slight ms and not pretty. I am usually a foodie but pregnancy has turned me off most things so really just eat for bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabb View Post
    Fortitude- Leanne spilled it no DH here.
    Well you learn something new every day! Just substitute DH to mean Dedicated Helpers OK?

Did the dietician suggest ordering special meals? sometimes they will cater to special diets. Sounds like you don't fancy alot anyway.
    Hope you can sit and incubate without going too nuts. Enjoy the relax before the little bundles of energy arrive! Have they talked about what the 'plan' is? Have they needed to put you on drugs to prevent premature labor at all?

40tude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude- plan is to wait and see. If go into labour try to stop it but if this fails c section. Scan on Monday to check growth and oral antibiotics for 10 days. Just each day as it comes really and try to get as far as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one cause I'm at Playgroup. Just got call about BT they said estrogen is about 600 should be >800 Micca you would know if I'm already doomed? I start est pess tonight I am 7dpo ????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wannabb I'm sorry I'm always on my phone so I assumed you had a signature that showed your details I'm sorry I have just signed onto another comp to see you don't have a signature saying single. I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing I just that cause fort is new she didn't know sorry sorry sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't care less, just didn't know so felt like a dumba$$ for assuming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne don't worry hon as I thought it was in my signature. I too use my phone so can't remember what is in it anymore. I just assumed fortitude was on phone too and couldn't see signature and i was making a joke. So now we can all feel silly together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wannabb all good then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxious View Post
    Just a quick one cause I'm at Playgroup. Just got call about BT they said estrogen is about 600 should be >800 Micca you would know if I'm already doomed? I start est pess tonight I am 7dpo ????
    anxious...that estrogen sounds ok... its still in the natural ovulation range... anywhere between 600-800 is fine. But starting extra estrogen will certainly help... as it makes the endometrium extra attractive for the embie... so dont give up yet.... although honestly that approach worked well for me...lol..

fortitude.
    .. welcome to the joys of the ivf rollercoaster... its quite the ride isnt it...
    those follies are still sounding ok... most people need around 11 days of follie growing drugs to get follicles ready to trigger. feel free to vent away.. as we all get it ... and ironically we are probably the only ones that do...

wanabubb.
    .. so glad the twins are happy inside at the moment... is their a chance that the membrane was only a small rupture and it can reseal?? I have to agree with fortitude.. hospital food sucks.... Id definately be getting a shopping list together and some takeout..lol... Ill be thinking of you everyday... have they given you steroid shots for the babies as well??
    oh and I found that those weetbix upand go drinks really good for extra oomph..

leanne...wow on the stem cell treatment... that sounds super amazing.

trying to keep busy and not focus on my upcoming blood test monday..it seems forever away... and I guess it is... 5 days since my last one.. I know that it is all out of my hands and what will be will be... but I still worry.. I take reassurrance in that my boobs still look preggers and I have a bit of morning sickness and have needed a nap 2 afternoons in a row but I certainly will be a happier camper when the results are good... of course then it will be another nervous wait for the next blood test and ultrasound...