Page 54 of 116 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh micca I do like my hair it's just what I wanted and easy to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF finally showed up late last night! (Never thought I would WANT AF).
    She is letting me know she is cranky by giving me some nice sharp cramping!

This morning I have already been into the clinic for BT/nurse chat and collected my drugs! Gonal F 250/day and a trigger for later. I will get the antagionist when the time is deemed right. US on Tuesday to have a stickybeak at the follies.
    First things first: they will phone me this afternoon with BT results and let me know if everything is OK for even starting IVF this cycle.

Scared, nervous, excited, overwhelmed all at once. Argggh!
    Keep telling myself it won't work this time, it is a trial run yet at the same time hoping it will.
    (that is me)

Wish me luck girls!

40tude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude your funny yahoo for af!!
    hun u have got to be positive about the whole thing because it helps everything!! We all go into every cycle with the hope and dream this one will be it because if we didn't we would have given up by now I hope that makes sense?? Stay positive as u never know what will happen xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After deciding back at the end of November to try for one last baby, jumping through all the medical hoops for our FS and juggling some major surgery myself this year I am happy to say my BT result today all good and we are OFFICIALLY TTC this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude you have now boarded the rollercoater get in and hold on lol good luck Hun I hope this Ivf journey is short and sweet for you fingerscrossed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca how are you going hun are you going mad yet when are u going to test?? I have everything crossed for you that one is nesting in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys Haven't been posting much with a bit of crap going on, I'll get to in a tick.

Fortitude, that is fabulous news, it's now OFFICIAL you are on the express train to Babytown, toot toot !! Best of luck with the jabbing.

Micca
    , boy, this has been a pretty tough ride so far trying to give Arabella a darling little sister or brother. I know you're very focused but a few things have been chucked in your path this time, I hope you're going okay in the 2WW and hoping you get a fabulous surprise. When is BT ?

Leanne
    , good luck for your appt, and yes, absolutely it's your turn sweetheart ! I know everyone is different but you are now sorta very similar to the number of cycles & transfers (and sadly, m/cs) I had - I still believe it's a numbers game & your number is coming right up !

Hi Sunny, good to hear from you again, best of luck with the FS appt on Tuesday. It's always good to start putting a plan in place. I'm not really across ANA issues either but hopefully you'll get alot more info & can move forward.

wannabb
    , hi ! How are you traveling ? I hope you are feeling well, I haven't caught up on how the twinsies are faring. I'll see you a salt & vinegar chip & raise you a cheeseburger !

I also see from another thread, one of our grads, frostysmum just delivered her little girl, Aloise. Yay !!

lilwish
    , how are you hun ?

*preg mentioned*

AFM, thankfully all going well with my active little monkey, be 26 weeks Monday. Next stop is gestational diabetes test and then 32 week scan is the next major appointment. Wow, I still can't really believe it. I think I already posted this, but we're having a little

Not so good is my company is in the process of making me redundant. Thanks, you b**tards, 6 months pregnant lady being kicked out the door. They are offering me a payout but it doesn't include mat leave, just payment per year of service. I'm trying to negotiate with them, and have legal advice etc but they are just not moving an inch. They said it would be a 'consultation' process but no negotiation or consultation on their part. I'm really really disappointed but I have to start transitioning to the next phase of my life and that is much more important than any stoopid job will ever be. But the feeling of rejection is pretty yucky.

Anyway, I'm trying to focus on my good news story & moving on. Other than that, turned 43 a couple of weeks ago, building a house, which should be ready in Sept, getting my hair done today (thanks for inspiration Leanne !), downloaded the new Norah Jones album and it's a sunny day outside.

Hi to everyone else who's around.
    Last edited by lilbirdy; 05-05-2012 at 10:39.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lilbirdy For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (05-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilbirdy. Great to hear how you are progressing. You are only few days behind me. I will keep the s&v chips thanks as don't eat red meat.
    Bummer about work being made redundant but maybe the payout will be equivalent to mat leave as I don't think you pay tax on the first chunk in redundancy. I had to leave work early due to fast heart rate and low BP and in the end feel much better for it. I must have looked pretty crap the last few weeks cause everyone mentioned how good I look now with colour in my cheeks when I went into work yesterday for last paperwork

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you both wannabb and lilbirdy you are both my inspirations along with a few others I'm glad to hear your doing well. Wannabb how are you going with the twins it must be a huge relief to be off work??
    Lilbirdy it's crappy that they are doing that too you I'm sure there must be something legally that they have to pay yr mat leave??? I hope your hair looks good
    I can't remember but do either of you know what yr having??( sorry I'm on my phone if it's on yr signature)

Hi to everyone else I hope yr having a nice weekend!! I on the other hand am working today as I need extra money to cover my naughty shopping this week lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leanne - lilbirdy posted in hers a blue baby icon so assume she's having a little boy. I hit the jackpot and scored one of each- perfect.
    Both bubs are doing well squirming around more and more. I have a few issues but am coping ok now stopped work.
    I remember the weekend work to cover that shopping splurge- hope the purchases were worth it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (05-05-2012)