Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HiI sunny my bt is Thursday trying to keep busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies -- just popping in briefly !

Micca -- so sorry to hear this one didn't work -- your attitude is inspiring !

Sunny15 -- haven't heard from you in ages -- how are you going? Love your comment about Chrissy -- I will probably be in the same boat this year !

Mammalinz -- how are you ? from me as well.

AFM -- waiting for Aunty Flo to start, and then we will be onto the 9th cycle. Already feeling anxious and a little angry we have to go again .. but I do want to. Doing a Colorado cycle this time -- I asked the FS about it and she said do it if you want to so I guess we are. Not looking forward to all the needles etc... but if it gets us the golden egg then I guess we'll have to. Going to the inlaws for Christmas -- really don't want to but apparently everyone is going to be there cousins, aunts, sisters & brothers. I am already dreading it.

Baby dust to all !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cjm... yay go the colarado.... After my surprise diagnosis of endometritits on my hyesterscopy I am a great fan of antibiotics pre transfer... for this exact reason... I really like the colarado protocol and it seems to work for us mature ladies... My natrupath has me on deer velvet to promote progesterone in the luteal phase and wants me to stay on it post transfer... might be worth looking into... cant hurt right??

leanne.... hang in there xxxxxx

not much to report...still sick... but antibiotics are helping. so dont want to go to work tomorrow.. Hoping to talk to FS this week since I missed the call on friday. need to order drugs before christmas..since I want to start after I return from holidays.

Oh and I got my final embryo grading report.... was not too flash 3/5 amd 2/5 5 being top... so they dropped in quality from 4/5 ... a real sign of embryos that are struggling post thaw... fingers crossed my other ones go better... I hope I dont end up being one of these people whos embryos dont like freezing.. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Lilbirdy, how did Et go?

Leannep, good luck for BT - hang in there in the meantime... one of the hardest waits we have.

Micca, congrat on the mower power . I'm interested in knowing how much royal jelly to take... I was taking 2x1000mg/day everday, then girl in health shop suggested I should be on 6x1000mg/day! I've compromised and take 4x1000mg/day as well as maca powder (maca gold) everyday now too, which is strongly recommended. So is royal jelly only for 1st half of mth? I haven't read that anywhere.

sunny, January will be here b4 you know it... xmas makes everything go so fast!

AFM, saw FS on Fri cos AF 5 days overdue, and wanted to have drugs in case I started on wend. He did scan, said lining very thin so looks like Af not coming for a while (or poss very light)... if not here in next wk will be too late for Dec FET cos scientists on hols for xmas . Fortunately he was wrong, and Af joined me for camping on the wend - never thought I'd be happy for that! Anyway, ball is rolling now. Looking at FET 15th Dec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I used to be in this thread then popped in a while ago with the intention of rejoining but then got busy moving state and starting new job.

Lilwish- great timing for Af to arrive. If camping didnt work best knickers and white pants would have. for the best xmas present this year.

Micca- So sorry that your result was negative. I have just come back from overseas where I have 12 frozen blasts from donor egg and sperm from cycle earlier on the year. It took 6 defrosting just to get 2 for transfer so also seems like they dont like the freezing/defrosting cycle.

cjm1- Hope AF arrives soon for you to start. I am also doing the clexane aspirin and prednisolone this cycle. I find I bruise badly with the clexane but doing it a bit higher and also outer I get only the small red bruise rather than huge one.

Leannep- Good luck for your BT on Thurs. I am one day later than you. Will you POAS?

lilbirdy- Hope your FET went okay today if you O'd on time

Sunny- January wont be long to go now. I ma sure you have said but what is DET?

afm- why is it that when you can have the stuff you want (sushi etc) you dont want it but the minute you cant have it you crave it? Anyway PUPO with 2 embies and BT due friday. Back to work tomorrow after my jaunt overseas to restock the coffers in case I have to jet off again which I hope I dont have to do. desperately would love twins so dont have to travel overseas with 6 month old for that sibling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabb- check out our thread which is single and donors, glad u in sa I was feeling lonely ur in good company

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just popping in

Hi all

I am just popping in to say hi to everyone as I have been reading and keeping up-to-date with everyone but lost it when the thread changed.

Wannabb - good luck with your BT. I hope this is the one for you.

Sunny - I am so glad that you have the donor eggs. Good luck with them.

Micca - I hope the next one is the one for you.

Lilbirdy - good luck with your FET.

Hi to the other girls - I don't know your stories as well but I wish you all good luck.

AFM - The decision to give up IVF has not been a bad one for me really. It has given me the option to move on with my life and focus on other things. We are going to Canada for a month in May next year and when we return we will look into Fostering. I am not really sure what will happen but at least I don't have to give myself any injections to do this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

cjm1, hope AF comes soon for you. This is my 9th fert cycle too - gets tiring, doesn't it .

Wannab, good luck in 2ww . You've done well not to POAS

otgirl, enjoy yr trip to Canada. I love it there! Good luck with the fostering.

AFM: I have a question... FS warned that this may be a light AF, and said to start pills when she arrives - not just spotting.... however I'm worried that this very light AF is just spotting? Only had tampons with me when camping (dumb!) so hard to judge... now almost stopped already and only day 3!? (tmi sorry) Has anyone else had this after mc & D&C?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilwish I had exactly the same after my mc and didn't know what to do but I just started my drugs and it all sorted it self out. I hope your going on I can't believe you have done 9 cycles your amazing!! I'm loosing the plot at 3 cycles this one is doing my head in I want it to be Thursday so I can have my bt and get it all over how many transfers have you done out of the 9 cycles? Do you transfer one or two?? Sorry for so many questions ignore me if I'm prying xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilwish I had exactly the same after my mc so don't worry it's normal. My fs just got me to start my drugs and I went on for egg collection you are amazing 9 cycles can I ask how many transfers have you done in the 9 cycles? I take my hat off to you as this is my 3rd and 8th transfer and it's doing my head in I want it to be Thursday already so I can have my and find out either way good luck hun xx