Closed Thread
Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh micca im sorry hun im sending you the biggest hugs ever its totally sucks xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, I've been thinking about you a lot last few days (although haven't been online) cos thought you'd be due for BT soon. So sorry it didn't work and yr out of matching sperm. I guess the really important factor is not that the sperm is the same for bubs, because they both will come from you - the most important one in their lives! Enjoy yr holiday in NZ and live it up . Hoping for a new year miracle for you (hope you feel better soon too)

Leannep, congrats on ET! Really hoping you can give us some more hope and this really works for you this time Take it easy and stay +ve

Hoping4more, I'm really glad yr happy with yr decision. Grandkids will make it all worthwhile - and you can spoil them rotten and give them back

Sunny, sounds like yr all set for the new year and a fresh start...Good luck with it all. Sorry I can't help with LH levels (not sure what that means?)

AFM, just waiting for AF to arrive - should be today hopefully? then can get the ball rolling again. Have started changing my mind on giving up again... I know I'll make a bloody good mum, so think I'll do this FET then one more stim cycle if nec, throwing everything at it... don't want to be able to have any regrets of not trying something. Have increased royal jelly intake, started on maca powder, will prob get onto spirulina too, as well as the regular concoctions (fish oil, flaxseed, antioxidants, probiotics, multi, cal/mag, megafol) - should see my natropathy routines! also going to look at melatonin - is that by prescription?

My mum was talking to her neighbour who's relative was having trouble getting preg. She went and saw Dr Gino Pecoraro, in wickham tce, Bris. B4 trying ivf, he suggesting trying another procedure I've never heard of... you insert pills morning & night & sit quietly for an hour after... low and behold, it work and she's utd! Has anyone heard of this before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone...
    .... I went and did some retail therapy this lunch hour... bought myself a new lawn mower...lol...lol..lol... oh there is so something wrong with that...haha
    will write more tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another one who's been thinking of you Micca. Really sorry to hear about the BFN, you sound like you had your expectations at a certain level but it really doesn't make it any less disappointing. I reckon the lawn mower will actually give you a lovely deep sense of satisfaction once you get it out there and let it rip ! Nothing quite like a lovely freshly mown lawn for a sense of renewal !

Leanne, hun, how are you travelling in the 2WW ?

Lilwish, don't give up !! you're still 'young' my dear ! I feel similar to you, have 3 frosties & willing to do one more stim if I need to next year. Best of luck, hope AF arrives soon & you're on your way.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, waiting, waiting. This ovulation business seems to take forever with me but we're nearly there. Had E2 of 1,200 and LH of 16 today so we must be very close. Thinking the FET will be Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Micca, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I know it will happen for you again but sending big hugs to you for this time around.

xx Jo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Micca, Im so sorry to hear that....lots of cyber hugs Thinking of you. How are you?

Have you used your new lawn mower yet?.....did you stand back and say "she's a little beaudy" or "she's a pearla"!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone...next fet planned for jan 2012... will do a medicated one with gonalF and trigger... no way I am using the oestrogen again..it nearly killed me..!!

sunny... The new lawnmower was used that night to mow the lawms all 900m2 of them.... and it was a love match made in heaven.. I love it... It was very very satifsfying....lol...

lilbirdy........ good luck for your FET tomorrow I hope those frosties thaw well and you have some nice embryos on board.

lilwish...... yay for giving it another go... you will be a great mum and it really is just perseverence... Id give the deer velvet a go on the luteal phase...
    here is the link my naturpath gave me to get it...
    http://www.deerfarm.com.au/purchase_deer_velvet.html

I hope that you are geting ready for your fet... fingers crossed for a good thaw.

So I am back on the chinese herbs.... my naturpath also has recommended royal jelly 1500mg daily for cycle days 1-14 and for days 14-28 deer velvet 500mg to aid progesterone production and has growth factors and luteal support... she will have me stay on this during my FET as well. So I am going to start that. As well as go back on all the vitamins... Ive had a break the last week so its time to reload the pill box and start on everything,
    Still no AF...stopped meds 1 week ago so I assume it must be due any time.
    Ive been sick for a week now... today was the worst... so exhausted I hope I improve soon... not looking forward to work on monday.

Anyway have a lovely weekend everyone.
    Last edited by micca; 26-11-2011 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbidy good luck tomorrow(think that's yr transfer day??) will be thinking of you

Micca I'm hoping you start to feel better soon xx

Afm well I'm over the tww I just want to know so I can get on with life and have Christmas off the roller coaster I still could go either was as af is due now but the pesseries tend to keep her away!! I have had some weird pains down below which I have never experienced b4 but then again every cycle brings some new side effects!!! Anyway I'm going to try and sleep as even that has been crappy over the last few nights!!! Sorry about the rant!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    leanne..........step away from the pee sticks for at least 3 days...... weird pains good be a good sign... us older ladies tend to have lower betas... mine was only 86 at 17dpo and I had identical twins to start with.... so hang in there....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep – When is BT? Hang in there……try distracting yourself with anything and everything….I know, easier said than done!! I was going through the TWW last Christmas and strangely enough, Christmas and lots of family around were a huge distraction….bad thing was, I would have loved a champers or two!!! I have everything crossed for you…..Im hoping for one last 2011 BFP!!

Lilbirdy – Good luck for ET today, but Im sure you wont need it. How did it all go?

Micca – Hope you feel better soon. Bring on January 2012….I will should be joining you in Jan or possibly Feb with my DET. I have been taking Royal Jelly all the way through the month….should it only be taken for the follicular phase of the month….I have actually wondered this before, but as naturopath didn’t specify which days to take it, I just took it everyday?!

Lilwish – Good to see your back in for another go. Hope AF behaves herself and arrives on time. Will you be cycling one more time before the end of the year?

Mammalinz – How are you going?

AFM
    Impatient......January cant come quick enough for my DET!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Leannep  (27-11-2011)