ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    everyone. Today I am 6dp3dt and still getting all the same aches, pains, twinges and bloatiness as my last couple of BFN cycles...so unfortunately it has left me with an 'it hasnt worked' type feeling. I am getting more lower back and upper leg aches...I have also had a strange feeling and all I can explain it as, around my cervix area....I put it down to the progesterone pessaries.

I do my 2WW relaxation and positive visualisation audio daily and this morning I have only just taken out the focus seeds from my ears from acu...they have been in since ET.

Mid-luteal blood test showed: Estrogen 2100 and Progesterone 61, so FS said I didnt need to increase pessaries.

The embryologist re-cultured our last embie a couple of times, as at Day 5 it had slight compaction, however, by Day 6 it just wasnt as advanced as it should be for a Day 6 embie, so it didnt make it to the freezer.

Hope everyone is well on their IVF journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny.... hang in there.... it aint over yet... I was so convinced my cycle did not work at 15dpo that I had already planned the next cycle. made an appointment with a new FS and was all ready to cycle again... the 2 lines were quite a shock as I too was convinced AF was on her way... all I can say was that I had weird feelings down below... like a sort of burning as well as AF pains... so hang in there... you have quite a few days to go yet. Those blood tests where fantastic..perfect levels.... common embies snuggle in...
    sorry to hear the slow poke did not make it to freeze..
    Ive got my fingers crossed...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you so much for your help chook, djshears and sunny.

i will definately ask my fs about the human growth hormone thanks sunny.... it looks very promising..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny...hang in there. It is so difficult.
    I feel really jipped at having got to 9 weeks and then to mc...i had it in my head thatthe frozen transfer wouldnt work and it did. Having said that, I have had some spotting this morning...bad sign!! I am due for another hcg today so I guess I will know by this afternoon. My gut tells me it isnt good. If I have fallen preg twice and mc twice, wow, not sure how I will handle that. We only have 2 left and they are donor so after that well, it is all over for us.
    I hope your 2ww goes as quickly as possible. I told my fs that it is is so much easier to cope when you know but not knowing is horrid!! I will be sending you sticky thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by petrof View Post
    thank you so much for your help chook, djshears and sunny.

i will definately ask my fs about the human growth hormone thanks sunny.... it looks very promising..
    I used saizen for my last cycle... I took 5 shots while stimming basically every second day... Im sure it made a difference. This cycle I am having one everyday starting 2 days prior to stimming.. so I hope that it really helps my 43yr old eggs... Im also using luveris every day as well.

good luck with the FS over this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Confused

Had my bloods done yesterday girls. I am still spotting. All my preg symptoms are subsiding. Bobbies aren't as full and as sore. Those lovely blue veins have faded a fair bit. I don't feel as heavy and bloated and I don't feel nauseous any more. I am still spotting.
    my first bloods were 122, last week I was at 592 and yesterday I was at 7100.
    The FN says I am right in the middle of normal range and she is happy. I said to her well maybe I had gone to 10,000 and had dropped to 7100.
    I am having more bloods done next Tuesday and a scan. I would prefer bloods this friday. I know what I am feeling and I know the differences between nw and how i was on the weekend and last week. Grrrrrrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by micca View Post
    I used saizen for my last cycle... I took 5 shots while stimming basically every second day... Im sure it made a difference. This cycle I am having one everyday starting 2 days prior to stimming.. so I hope that it really helps my 43yr old eggs... Im also using luveris every day as well.

good luck with the FS over this.
    thanks micca,

i spoke to the fertility clinic who explained if i was to use it this cycle i would need to commence it today as i am on day 3 of the ivf cycle..
    i left a message with my FS asking if it was an option for this cycle (as he was in surgery all day yesterday)... my FS sent a message back via his receptionist saying he will not use it... so unfortunately not an option for me for this cycle..

best of luck with your cycle!

p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSHEARS View Post
    Had my bloods done yesterday girls. I am still spotting. All my preg symptoms are subsiding. Bobbies aren't as full and as sore. Those lovely blue veins have faded a fair bit. I don't feel as heavy and bloated and I don't feel nauseous any more. I am still spotting.
    my first bloods were 122, last week I was at 592 and yesterday I was at 7100.
    The FN says I am right in the middle of normal range and she is happy. I said to her well maybe I had gone to 10,000 and had dropped to 7100.
    I am having more bloods done next Tuesday and a scan. I would prefer bloods this friday. I know what I am feeling and I know the differences between nw and how i was on the weekend and last week. Grrrrrrrr!
    dj... hang in there..this is normal pregnancy symptoms at around 4-7 weeks... everyone gets this.. I had the same thing..it just adds to your anxiety I know. Those levels are great and you should be able to see a HB now (they say after 5000 the HB is visable) ... so I cant wait for you ultrasound... big hugs and try not to fret too much.... hard I know...xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post...feeling very flat today.

Im convinced this cycle is a no go for me....just have a feeling. I have even started planning for my next cycle and I will contact the clinic tomorrow to make an appointment with FS as soon as possible.

All the aches, pains and twinges have settled a bit this week....still there but not as frequent....had some strong AF type symptoms yesterday and today. AND, I feel like a bit of thrush coming on....brilliant, just fabulous, NOT!!!

Im Day 29 today (thankfully no AF yet - but thats the medication) and 9dp3dt...will hold out to the weekend or end of week before I POAS.

Maybe Im just tired, as it was a very early start for me this morning, but I just feel like climbing into bed with my book (and its not even dark yet!). Bit teary...ope everyone is having a better day than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny I am so holding the 2 lined POAS for you.... hmmmm lets see about positive symptoms

extreme tired....tick
    teary...... tick
    AF pains....tick
    thrush.... tick

making a FS appointment...tick...

so lets hope that you get those 2 lines...will you POAS friday or saturday??? Id personally do it saturday.... I remember working after a bfn and it was horrible... of course you will BE A BFP !!!!!!