Closed Thread
Page 37 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Go Sunny

SUNNY.....That is so hot!!! Good for you. I hope Monday brings you the best news....sure it will. That is fantastic. When and how many will you transfer? My clinic only transferred one embie, leaving me with 2.
    What time Monday will you know? D

For me...another blood test Monday so please rise, rise rise HCG!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi DJ - My transfer is at 11.00am on Monday. FS says that for our 1st attempt with donor eggs, he is only prepared to put one embie in. He basically said that cycling with donor eggs for the 1st time is like cycling for the first time with my own eggs, so therefore a conservative approach. I think FS is being careful about the risks of multiples, given the age of the donor eggs (34), on my 46 year old body. If this cycle doesnt work, then I will be asking for Assisted Hatching and/or putting 2 embies in next time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sunny

All the best with your transfer tomorrow. I truly hope it works for you. My donor was 34 also and I am 44 so I hear ya girl!!!! For me, well, blood testing and picking up more pessaries. I am hoping my hcg has risen since last Thursday and no more disasters! Your next 2 weeks will seem like forever. You will be in my thoughts tomorrow. When you are up to it, let us know how you are and how it went. Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ,,, another beta monday???? Im cheering for you

Sunny.... good luck on your transfer tomorrow... lets hope that there are some good embryos waiting for you and some to freeze.. Ill be thinking of you around 11am ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Micca and DJ - Im a bit excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today sunny I'm thinking of u
    Hi to everyone else sorry I haven't been on to say hi and see how everyone's going but sometimes I need a break(well I think my brain needs a break!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with transfer today sunny. Hope the other 3 made it to the freezer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - Good luck today - it is worth being excited !. Ill never forget my last transfer - I didnt realise just how BIG it was at the time. I got to see my bub being transplanted - quite amazing isnt it

Thanks
    Reviews
    So.....I have a nice 8 cell compacting (grade 3 out of 4) on board. Another 8 cell and 6 cell for the freezer and a 6 cell that they will put back in culture to see if it will develop to blastie. Glad that they are giving the little guy a chance instead of letting succumb 'too early'.

Need to get my head around a couple of things though.....when I cycled with my own eggs, I was getting 9 and 10 cell embryos (grade 3.5 out of 4). I guess I just need to get my head around the fact that they are younger eggs and therefore better quality/condition than mine. I guess Im just a little disappointed...was hoping for super embryos!!!

I have a date with my couch (all afternoon).....good rainy (it is pouring here) weather for dvds, doona and telly!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny... woohoo PUPO...woop woop.

its hard but what you have to remember is that of those 4 embryos.. 3/4 or even all are probably chromosomally normal... so quality is not as important as say with chomosomally old eggs...where if they were your own eggs 1 out of 4 might be normal if you are lucky... and they look good on growth but have ****ty chromosomes... So for eggs that have been frozen they are pretty darn good... they also tend to grow a little slower out of the freezer and then pick up... So fingers crossed welcome to the 2ww... and just think if this works youwill have 3 eggs left for a try for a sibling... a very nice place to be.....